Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

You don't seem to understand, IF it was JUST the vulklok, there wouldn't be so many people complaining. It's the fact they repeatedly nerf every single thing, constantly ignore player feed back (and don't give me the "it's DE's game they can do what they want" reasoning, if that's the case what is the point of the feedback forums??) and just doing what ever they want regardless of player's opinions (cough cough augments, cough cough vulklok, cough cough Viver drama a while back, etc)

I said SOME people are acting like entitled children. If others are ACTUALL giving feedback then great, I'm not talking about them. In fact, I appreciated that some people were putting ACTUAL constructive criticisms showing the problems like the people who made videos demonstrating the bad accuracy of Vulklok.  But that's not what the vast majority here are doing. One guy here is advocating we all go swamp DE's support to demand a refund. Why would you gridlock the support system and screw over people who have real issues in the game by tying up the support staff with your angry pointless tickets? DE already said that they're in the process of fixing the problem. It's just real childish.

Well I tested nerf, and given feedback, of course it was angry as they "forgot" to include huge nerf to sentinel itself (not just weapon).
So you were not able to use other two perfect accuracy weapon on it as well (Stinger and Vulklok are roughly same DPS now)

Also didnt they mentioned we should post all sugestions to support as error ticket ?
Only to get reply I should VENT myself on the forum, I might add ticked didnt contain any rude wording or anything.

If they change something from usefull to toally waste of slot, time and resources they should give refund or option to get back formas/catalists/reactors from given piece of gear

Edited by Deathman_Kenshi