Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Crouch Affect Accuracy

shadowsoul360

every shooter does this, sooo add it guys +1 , i think this is actually one of the small things that might slipped DE's mind. 

Doesn't Left 4 Dead do this?  Would give actual incentive to crouch and move slowly in this gobba go fast game.

depends what ur playing , defense mission , frost globe , more accuracy on crouch could be good, it wont cover every situation but no skill is ment to cover every situation, its the combination of things that draw the complete picture

Edited by NickBoay

IMO adding this mechanic would detract from the fast-paced run-and-gun action of the game.

Please don't.

IMO higher accuracy while crouching wouldn't take much away from the pace of the game as it's a choice that the player can make. By your same logic, aiming takes away from the pace of the game since it slows your character for higher accuracy. In the case of aiming it's not an issue, so higher accuracy while crouching shouldn't be an issue either.

Make Mods or baseline Crouching affect Tenno detection:

Baseline: "Crouching makes Tennos harder to be detected at certain distances";

Mod: "Crouching makes Tennos go invisible".. just a raw idea.

From there, there can also be introduced more mods interacting with other actions, like blurred vision on Bulletjump,  flaming DragonKick, etc.

IMO adding this mechanic would detract from the fast-paced run-and-gun action of the game.

Please don't.

Gun and Run is toxic. If there would be a Stealth alternative the game would just have to gain from it.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

every shooter does this, sooo add it guys +1 , i think this is actually one of the small things that might slipped DE's mind. 

depends what ur playing , defense mission , frost globe , more accuracy on crouch could be good, it wont cover every situation but no skill is ment to cover every situation, its the combination of things that draw the complete picture

kind of exactly what I mean ofcourse this is a game that is fast pace and all but there r missions where u gotta protect stuff, so crouching could be a nice addition, I mean right now crouching has no use at all except probably hiding behind a small cover, which one of the people have responded said that this is a fast pace game, but there are moments to stay still and hide, so why not add in with that a bit of accuracy, this addition can't hurt anyone right?

Edited by shadowsoul360