Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Not Dropping

(PSN)AngelShur

Why is it that whenever I get to fight Stalker (maybe once a month) and I beat him, he goes without dropping anything or SOMETIMES a mod or the Dread that my collectors wall is full of drops!?

I've been playing this game for exactly 9 months and 2 weeks now and I only got this Dread!

The same comes for the G3's Brakk BP that I always get when (maybe once in 2 months (not counting LOR)) I finally get to fight them!

An idea maybe for DE: Put in a special mod or attachment for attracting Stalker, G3 and Zanuka Hunter... To boost the chance for them to come after you! Whenever they come after you and you either loose or win you will need to build it again.

I'm curious what you guys think!

AngelShur

Why is it that whenever I get to fight Stalker (maybe once a month) and I beat him, he goes without dropping anything or SOMETIMES a mod or the Dread that my collectors wall is full of drops!?

I've been playing this game for exactly 9 months and 2 weeks now and I only got this Dread!

The same comes for the G3's Brakk BP that I always get when (maybe once in 2 months (not counting LOR)) I finally get to fight them!

An idea maybe for DE: Put in a special mod or attachment for attracting Stalker, G3 and Zanuka Hunter... To boost the chance for them to come after you! Whenever they come after you and you either loose or win you will need to build it again.

AngelShur

WTF I said this before matter fact made a Thread about all the Assassins

Heres My take:

Wearing there respective sigil gives X% chance for these $&*&*#(%& assassins to apear soo those late night H Stalker Hunts dont got in Vane.

Id Say 10% chance per person who wears Stalker/G3/Zanuas sigil in a full squad.

I have all assassins sigils and weapons except Stalkers Hate and Despair and I been playing a Year and I see Stalker Once a month too maybe less

+1 to you

That's a good thread but it can be made difficult if that's what DE wants. By making a kind of key or so that is one time use and maybe even hard to farm components.. The sigil can make it a bit to easy to farm, so my suggestion is to keep the required difficulty in the game!

So u make a respective key like that of the vault runs.

AngelShur

Not sure that this belongs in this category.

Where do you suggest??

AngelShur

Been playing over a year and all ive got from him is the bow, sigil and stance. I respect RNG but his gear should be tradable by now - not allowing this was fine when prime only but these days you can trade prisma and syndicate weapons too.

But then they should drop the Sigils aswell! :-D I just happen to have all the sigils after update 15 they all were dropping like crazy... but not everyone have this luxury!

AngelShur

Ok Maybe the sigils should grant a Higher chance they appear in a squad full of marked players with sigils equipped but the respective assassins have a Lower chance to drop there weapons bps etc.

The assassins appearing while your not wearing there sigils should have a Higher drop rate, maybe this could balance it out?

Just an idea idk its your concept but i thought this could help