Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Not Dropping

(PSN)AngelShur

Why is it that whenever I get to fight Stalker (maybe once a month) and I beat him, he goes without dropping anything or SOMETIMES a mod or the Dread that my collectors wall is full of drops!?

I've been playing this game for exactly 9 months and 2 weeks now and I only got this Dread!

The same comes for the G3's Brakk BP that I always get when (maybe once in 2 months (not counting LOR)) I finally get to fight them!

An idea maybe for DE: Put in a special key or attachment for attracting Stalker, G3 and Zanuka Hunter... To boost the chance for them to come after you! Whenever they come after you and you either loose or win you will need to build it again.

-Like the key for Vault Runs but then with difficult components to farm in order to keep the difficulty-

I'm curious what you guys think!

AngelShur

RNG...... Looks like since U17 is appearance this bosses so much broken, i dont see Zanuka or Stalker for months, G3 is pretty annoying because i running Draco like hell since new syndicate primaries arrive. In the past Stalker/Zanuka/G3 attack more often, maybe because they attack primary when somebody using unranked stuff

Edited by Myscho

I know players that have killed the Stalker in excess of 300 times and not gotten everything.  I also know players that killed him like 20 times and got everything.  One of the moderators here still has yet to get the Hate.  I've seen exactly 2 Despair BPs in well over a year... I have yet to see another Hate BP.  

I have played this game for over a year and a half and I have only gotten Despair once and Hate twice. For such rare weapons, they're kind of S#&$ty actually. There are vastly superior weapons elsewhere, so don't get too upset by it.

Not to throw salt on the wound, but, I actually got my Hate and Despair back-to-back in two missions one fateful day. And now I don't use them because they're, sadly, garbage.

I have played this game for over a year and a half and I have only gotten Despair once and Hate twice. For such rare weapons, they're kind of S#&$ty actually. There are vastly superior weapons elsewhere, so don't get too upset by it.

For me it's just a matter of 'achievement' and 'completeness'.

AngelShur

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Atleast 540+ Hours and I only have the Hate and Dread, i've been after despair for sooo long now. RNG sucks but oh well. i have countless Marks with him and i've done mission with a Rank 0 Frame, and Rank 0 Melee weapon and just a Maxed Primare, no companion or anything so my conclavei s pretty effin low. xD Not one attack, a friend whom comes with, has all gear, all rank 30, etc, he attacks him atleast 3 times. Only Dread BP's but yeah, sucks.

Despair is garbage... Yeah okay... I mean if you don't like throwing weapons then that's cool but calling something trash because it doesn't fit your play style is just weird. It has the highest damage of all throwing weapons with pretty comparable sustained dps. Granted you don't get 66 of them like with hikou prime but they reload plenty fast and look cooler imo. The hate as far as scythes go is the better of the group but the group needs buffed overall. Then we have the Dread. Well Red Crit... That is all.. Lol

Despair is garbage... Yeah okay... I mean if you don't like throwing weapons then that's cool but calling something trash because it doesn't fit your play style is just weird. It has the highest damage of all throwing weapons with pretty comparable sustained dps. Granted you don't get 66 of them like with hikou prime but they reload plenty fast and look cooler imo. The hate as far as scythes go is the better of the group but the group needs buffed overall. Then we have the Dread. Well Red Crit... That is all.. Lol

I believe that every weapon have their purpose! ;-) so I collect and Forma ALL! They'll be useful one day in a mission!

AngelShur

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

I need some scientific research on these while we're waiting for a clear idea/reply from [DE] if they'll be revisited or not.

I just had my Vitality and Vigor Mods removed from 1 of my frames and Stalker came after me while soloing for Cosmic Specters.... 3x and I defeat him twice and lost the last as he pulled out some crazy warframe abilities on me.... AGAIN NO DROPS!!

AngelShur

Despair is literally the last weapon available to me in game. 

It feels like stalker is broken. He hasn't appeared for me in months and before that he only evers drops Blind Justice, Heavy impact or Dread. 

Additionally I have spoken to alot of players who need Hate and they keep getting Despair and vice versa. 

That gives you the feeling that its not random at all. 

Edit:

Stalker finally shows up after his 2 month deployment in syria, and guess what? ANOTHER DREAD!

Edited by SandmanTT

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing this game for far longer than I would like to admit, at least since the beta started, and of all the times I have fought and killed the stalker by myself or with others I have only ever gotten heavy impact. I killed him 5 minutes ago and to this date have not gotten any of his weapons. It is starting to anger me particularly since my brother has started the joke that no matter how many times I kill him he just wont drop anything for me. It seems as though I am cursed to never receive anything but heavy impact