TerrorofDeaths

after playing 8 months  i know some played even more

i think we should get tons new bosses and new planets

also after you added new syndicate weapons

i think we  could have secondary and melee syndicates weapons too

also can weakest weapon game have bar that do 1000 damage like in syndicate

void need boss too but strong one  with huge amount of health

about raid and new archwing raid

doing boss raid in archwing was good but bad was you added again puzzles why raid is i told many times cant be boss battle only without any puzzles

raid should be changed in 3 boss stage fight

Edited by TerrorofDeaths

doing boss raid in archwing was good but bad was you added again puzzles why raid is i told many times cant be boss battle only without any puzzles

gramer pls k yes k ok yes why is not gramer

We have enough planets already and we are getting the orokin moon soon. We need new tilesets and boss reworks more than we need a bunch of new ones.

We already have syndicate secondaries, that's were syndicate weapons started from.

The void needs a lot of new enemies especially original orokin enemies (like the drone). And void Vor is an adequate boss for now.

Raid puzzles are what makes our raids unique to every other raid in every other game. And they don't take away from the experience, what we actually need are more different types of puzzles to make it so that raids don't play the same every time we play it.

1. i think we should get tons new bosses and new planets

2. i think we  could have secondary and melee syndicates weapons too

3. void need boss too but strong one  with huge amount of health

4. add new archwing raid

5. doing boss raid in archwing was good but bad was you added again puzzles why raid is i told many times cant be boss battle only without any puzzles

6. raid should be changed into 3 stage boss  fight

• 1. If you want "tons" of new bosses and planets that are GOOD you have to give DE time.

• 2. We already have syndicate secondaries, and from what i can hear, they are working on syndicate melees

• 3. Again, a GOOD boss takes time

• 4. they're working on one, J3 Golem

• 5. puzzles are fun

• 6. 2 stages of a boss are enough, thanks but, no thanks. (lephantis and vay hek)
Edited by Xicio

I think it just needs better bosses. There are honestly no bosses that are even moderately difficult after you've fought them once with average gear, let alone end-game gear.

well not only that, even (pre?) "end-game" bosses can get rekt.

"Excalibur uses Exalted Blade on Corrupt Vor! It's super effective! Corrupted Vor has fainted! You gained Virulent Scourge!"

Edited by Xicio

well not only that, even (pre?) "end-game" bosses can get rekt.

"Excalibur uses Exalted Blade on Corrupt Vor! It's super effective! Corrupted Vor has fainted! You gained Virulent Scourge!"

I know. I never said they couldn't. I think all bosses need a serious rework, and not just a fancy new stadium, and updated looks.

The issue with bosses is you need the tileset to go hand in hand. These take time - a year on xbox and its only been two new tiles since our console launch version. Hope Nef Anyo is next after J3 - the sergant is pathetic, getting a frame should be a challenge, getting mag is as easy as beating a T1 Capture target if not easier as at least void has traps.

Kehla also being worked on which ideal, with those two your talking a unique Sedna and Mars whilst lack of tile share as a result "kinda" meaning by default Mercury  and Pluto become more unique too leaving Neptune... no idea who or what boss wise comes with Orokin Moon though.

Raid puzzles are what makes our raids unique to every other raid in every other game. And they don't take away from the experience, what we actually need are more different types of puzzles to make it so that raids don't play the same every time we play it.

I can't stop laughing. Raids are by definition, filled with puzzles. In Crota's End in Destiny, there's the Bridge Puzzle. And that one requires only marginally less standing in place while people shoot at you than The Law of Retribution, from what I understand. The only thing that sets us apart are how ALL the puzzles in our one raid are pretty much just like that.

Edited by Vadrigos

I can't stop laughing. Raids are by definition, filled with puzzles. In Crota's End in Destiny, there's the Bridge Puzzle. And that one requires only marginally less standing in place while people shoot at you than The Law of Retribution, from what I understand. The only thing that sets us apart are how ALL the puzzles in our one raid are pretty much just like that.

Don't even quote destiny. Destiny has nothing original in it.

And no, raids are not by definition "filled with puzzles", most raids in games consist of a huge bulletsponge enemy that requires more people to take it down and to keep the team alive, like pretty much all of destinys "raids"

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Don't even quote destiny. Destiny has nothing original in it.

And no, raids are not by definition "filled with puzzles", most raids in games consist of a huge bulletsponge enemy that requires more people to take it down and to keep the team alive, like pretty much all of destinys "raids"

Don't forget Energy Vampire and Energy Consumables spam... Which is a terrible mechanic. Edited by Burnthesteak87