Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodborne Expansion Release Date Announced!

TheErebus.

Bloodbornes curse was that it was a PS4 exclusive. I wonder if the new expansion will breathe life into it. I'm just waiting for the inevitable lore vids.

I wouldn't say that it was it's curse, I'd say the lack of builds and replayability was it's curse

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

As a Xbone Player, i'd say that's it curse. Really, I think exclusives aside from first-party titles are just wrong.

It really wasn't. If it was on the Xbone, then the same problem would be there. If it was on all platforms, the same problems are there. The primary curse and flaw in Bloodborne is lack of replayability and lack of builds.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

It really wasn't. If it was on the Xbone, then the same problem would be there. If it was on all platforms, the same problems are there. The primary curse and flaw in Bloodborne is lack of replayability and lack of builds.

How am I supposed to know, I never got the chance to even play it. I was really disappointed I wouldn't be able to get this game.

How am I supposed to know, I never got the chance to even play it. I was really disappointed I wouldn't be able to get this game.

You could look online. Tons of critique and reviews on the game mention this. 

I adore BB, but it isn't a 10/10 game. More like an 8.5-9