Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor Jat Kittag

TheLordMMX

Vaykor Jat kittag.....Prepare for a weapon better than Scindo prime I gues

Actually the classic Jat Kittag is better than Scindo prime (if you build it with the right mods) and then think about it: the jat kittag is an explosive hammer, the justice effect makes a radial explosion so it would be perfect as Steel Meridian weapon

That does make sense, but what mastery rank would the user have to be? I'm thinking mr10. Maybe make the pommel with the steel meridian logo on it, just a thought

About Mastery level i think it could be 10 or 12 like the primary weapon because with the latest syndicate weapon DE released an OP weapon (Sancti Tigris) which could go byond  18k of elemental damage and which could oneshot the low level bosses (for example you could destroy zanuka  with 6 shots and alad v with one) so it's op and the level 12 is required as well.

About Vaykor Jat Kittag if they ever create it, considering jat kittag is the most powerful melee weapon, the level 10 would be ok but at least they should release "Primed Pressure Point"

About Mastery level i think it could be 10 or 12 like the primary weapon because with the latest syndicate weapon DE released an OP weapon (Sancti Tigris) which could go byond  18k of elemental damage and which could oneshot the low level bosses (for example you could destroy zanuka  with 6 shots and alad v with one) so it's op and the level 12 is required as well.

About Vaykor Jat Kittag if they ever create it, considering jat kittag is the most powerful melee weapon, the level 10 would be ok but at least they should release "Primed Pressure Point"

maybe considering nerfing some aspects of it while buffing others(Like an Arcane variant)

maybe higher status with a lesser swing speed? though that isnt what it probably would be, its just a little pitch of what it could be

maybe considering nerfing some aspects of it while buffing others(Like an Arcane variant)

maybe higher status with a lesser swing speed? though that isnt what it probably would be, its just a little pitch of what it could be

It's already enough slow like this and a speed nerfing would be pretty stupid I.M.H.O. Maybe they could buff the attack power and nerf status and critical percentages

• 2 months later...