Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im On The Verge To Stop Play This Game.

dgpainkiller

Now, don't get me wrong. I like this game. I was even signed up for close beta. But had trouble getting keys, so I just forgot about it, until a friend of mine said he was playing and I was like "yeah, this game looks like something I have been looking into, but where and when did I do that" And after checking my old mails, I then remembered it. It all came back.

Anyway, I want to start off by saying im a casual gamer. A hardcore casual I think. I play games 24/7. Alot of them. But I never really get hardcore into them. So I play warframe a few hours per day, and enjoying the content as it goes.

It all depends. Sometimes I play 1H. Other times I can play for hours!

But with the latest update, when the Grineer Scorpion was added, I find myself raging and just CTRL ALT DEL out of the game. Thier "knock you down and drag you over the floor" attack, while maybe 10-15 other enemies attacks me pretty much kills me on the spot. Now I dont say the should be removed. But thier attack thingy should be reworked.

I was infact very happy when the "shield-bash guy" finally found his ability again, becuase it keeps you on the toes. And you can avoid it. But the scorpion... There is no way to avoid it.

She can even use her ability through walls, covers, celling and god knows what.

Im all for making her melee attack more deadly. And she can even be faster. Just remove her annoying ability.

IT'S JUST ANNOYING!

I am all for making enemies harder, but I just can't stand 100% pure annoyance. That is was Scorpion chick are atm.

Online is ruined my rushers, so I will never play online again. Ever.

I find myself farming just Infested (I love infested) and some corpus in solo mode.

I refuse to play anything Grineer releated until it gets fixed.

And I doubt I will stick around just to farm Infested, and some Corpus. I support you guys every month by purchasing some platt, and I even have thoughts about upgrading my current founder package. But I will not if you dont get your stuff together. I like you DE. I like your game. It's simple and but very straightforward. Some major improvments can be made, but I am pretty confident you can pull it off, if you stop for a second and think about dosh.

Dosh will flow in on its own, if you deliver anyway.

At last I want to apologize for my somewhat rusty english. And my temper. I just had a bad run, And yes, Scorpoin chicks were involved. it lead to my death. More than it needed to.

Scorpion's going-through-objects grappling cable is a bug. And you already knew that it's a bug, and will probably be fixed soon so why would you even make a thread complaining about it.

Just ignore it and continue on farming Infestation and Corpus.

Indeed i dislike a bit the scorpion thingy for just the reason you can't avoid it. If you could well, let's say she uses it, and you need to dodge to "run" from it, then it would be alright, but it knocks you down and you're completely defenseless. So in this specific case, i kinda agree.

But i would only ask to add the chance do avoid. Not remove the skill

Scorpion's going-through-objects grappling cable is a bug. And you already knew that it's a bug, and will probably be fixed soon so why would you even make a thread complaining about it.

Just ignore it and continue on farming Infestation and Corpus.

It's just not the going-through-objects bug. It's the attack in general I dislike. I really hated the shield bash guy the first times he smashed his shield into my face. But in time I learned that he wasn't so dangerous. You can avoid him. You can headshot him even when he is walking towards you with his shield rasied. But with Scorpion, as soon as she sees you, bang, 4-5 seconds just goes to waste while she drags you over the floor while other enemies attacks you.

Indeed i dislike a bit the scorpion thingy for just the reason you can't avoid it. If you could well, let's say she uses it, and you need to dodge to "run" from it, then it would be alright, but it knocks you down and you're completely defenseless. So in this specific case, i kinda agree.

But i would only ask to add the chance do avoid. Not remove the skill

Yeah, I agree. Like the big infested guys.

You can dodge their "haha, now im gonna steal all you shield and energy" attack. If you time it right.

But I agree, some indication that she is goin to use it, and you must time your dodge or something. I am all for that!

Edited by dgpainkiller

It's just not the going-through-objects bug. It's the attack in general I dislike. I really hated the shield bash guy the first times he smashed his shield into my face. But in time I learned that he wasn't so dangerous. You can avoid him. You can headshot him even when he is walking towards you with his shield rasied. But with Scorpion, as soon as she sees you, bang, 4-5 seconds just goes to waste while she drags you over the floor while other enemies attacks you.

yeah I get what you mean. I just kill them or Sonic Boom them away the moment I see one. It's like they grapple you THE MOMENT they see you.

They should add a windup, like the Ancients have with their whip-arm, or the shield guy's run.

I don't really understand all the Scorpion hate.  I've yet to be killed while pulled by them.  And frost mods render them completely inert anyway...

Then you are the lucky minority.

I've been draged back and forth between two Scorpions while a Scorcher made Ember barbeque. (The irony!)

If the Scorpions get a windup and dodgeable wip all my complaints will be redacted, but as they stand I just don't feel like fighting the Grineer if I can help it.