Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stalker Tile Set

(PSN)AngelShur

-Starting The Tile Set-

Lotus: Tenno!  Resent discovery revealed to us that 'One Of The Lost Ship' lay desolate in 'The Dark and Cold World Of The Emperors'!

Lotus: The scavengers have already scavenge the whole ship, but there's a particular Cargo-box that cannot be opened without a key from the Emperors.... Collect all the coordinates and you need to find this Key before you can go and try to locate and open this special Cargo. The Corrupted are already attempting to locate this key...take the coordinates and use the Gate that they already set up and travel to this location.

Lotus: But Tenno, if you deside to go after it, be careful! Because of this World being far away from our Sun, try not to fight them in darkness because it would be futile! Try to fight them with the glimpse of the rising Sun... Or make sure that you put  the (x) skin on.....

-Tenno Arriving the Dark World-

Lotus: Tenno, remember that everytime it turns Dark you will be on your own...(connection interrupting) the connection will be lost! 

The Guardians already scavenge the Ancient Orokin artifacts: 

The Dread,The Hate and The Dispair.... and they mastered these weapons together with the Tenno abilities.... 

Stalker: (Player's name) you came to visit us!.....(in stalker voice of course) I know your every move! you're no longer welcomed here!.....(Then you start fighting 'small' Stalkers or Guardians, weaker ones while you make your way thru to the Cargo) you shall not leave this place!.....your sentence is death!.. 

Then fight the Stalker in person starts... Lotus: Tenno! That is not the regular stalker! That is the Prime Division Boss! He's the Centurio, he's stronger and much faster! 

Stalker: When you attack Stalker with warframe ability:....Your Warframe powers are useless!...

-After Defeating Stalker- 

Stalker: No?! This is not....possible! (then vanishes) another one will rise....!!! (fading voice) this is not over yet...!

Lotus: Good Job Tenno, now hurry towards the Liset and make your way out of here! (lots of stalkers approoaching)

-Reward- 

Dread, Dispair or Hate Prime BP or parts...

Like, Share and Comment...

warframe_stalker_prime_by_demon551-d7p2l

Art credit: Demon551

AngelShur

EDIT:

October 11, 2015

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

So to put it simple, a Stalker Hunt Key BP that might drop from the occasional Stalker visits?

PS: Sentients are our enemy. The only Sentient that is our Ally atm is Lotus.
PS2: Stalker is believed to be an Orokin that seeks revenge for Tenno slaughtering the Orokin, behaves abit like Anakin Skywalker too.

So to put it simple, a Stalker Hunt Key BP that might drop from the occasional Stalker visits?

PS: Sentients are our enemy. The only Sentient that is our Ally atm is Lotus.

PS2: Stalker is believed to be an Orokin that seeks revenge for Tenno slaughtering the Orokin, behaves abit like Anakin Skywalker too.

We need more from this Stalker!

Not to sure if Sentients is the enemy of Lotus (I believe she is the Daughter that born out of The 'Orion' or 'URU AN-NA' (or SHEN for our chinese friends) is the Father of the Lotus (Natah meaning Stretch Out or Extend )... He was punished by Oenopion for raping one of the beautiful 'Pleiades' named Merope.).... but you're further on the PC than I am atm on the PS4....

Darth Vader he is!! lol

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

We need more from this Stalker!

Not to sure if Sentients is the enemy of Lotus.... but you're further on the PC than I am atm on the PS4....

Darth Vader he is!! lol

Lotus sort of defected from Sentients.

Maybe we leave it to DE to fix lore related stoof, but I think a Stalker Assassination Mission is in order :^)

I'm sorry. I don't agree with this.
I see Stalker having an Orokin Ship of his own, but instead of the pretty white and gold, you have a grey and red. Same tilesets as The Void, just recoloured to darker and grimmer colours, with a lot more traps. Traps completely different from The Void. Maybe The Stalker has recovered some Arc traps and has put 4 on the corners of a door way. As soon as you walk through, your shields get demolished, and you take health damage if you didn't make it through or retreat quick enough, and even traps we haven't seen at all. Improvised traps created by the Stalker himself. As you make your way towards your final battle ground with The Stalker, he will appear (much like Vey Hek does) in different rooms to weaken you for the final frontier. As you enter The Stalker's playground, it will be a massive room, renovated by The Stalker. Much like a spider, once you're in there, you're in his trap. This room will disable any use of any power a player can use, and instead, takes them as his own. So if you enter with an Oberon, Mag and Frost, you may find The Stalker tossing you into the aid before slamming you into the ground [Reckoning], being pulled around the room [Pull] and unable to hit The Stalker unless close enough, but by then, you have a speed reduction [snow Globe].

Now, weapons won't steam roll over him like they currently do. He'll need to be balanced so he's not dying in 0.03 seconds. And instead of dropping a Dread, Despair and Hate, he drops Primed variants of those weapons.

Enemies on the way to The Stalker will START as Grineer/Corpus units (the mission will start as an Orokin Sabotage), and once you go through the Portal to his ship, you will face much more brutal enemies. Each room will have a certain number of enemies, and to prevent rushing to him, before you can progress to a new room, you must kill every enemy in the room. So once you enter a new room, the ship will enter Lockdown. The only way to exit Lockdown would be to kill every enemy in the room.

Edited by PickleMonster21

There is atleast one ability that I don't think he would be able to stop the Tenno from using... maybe two... uncertain about Metamorphosis. The ability that I am thinking of is Zephyr's Tailwind, since as far as I know, it is still immune to the Stalker's Dispel ability.

Be nice though if, depending on what the starting enemies are, the Gustrag Three or John Prodman are there to assist there respective forces, perhaps appearing in the same fashion as Vor would in a T4 instead of as an Assassin, or awaiting you at the entrance... nah, once you enter the gate room and are fighting the forces there, then the messages start appearing and they start spawning in an adjacent room, coming towards the gate room, even if no one is there at the moment. If no one is there, they start taunting you, and perhaps after 5 minutes, 2 if its the Gustrag Three, start coming for the nearest Tenno... 3 minutes for the Gustrag Three if they decide to kill off the surviving Grineer in that room first.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Story_and_History

the stalker was there when the orokin were slayed... 

the only way i can see to make your lore work is if either the stalkers are a super lot of rouge tenno still loyal to the orokin even tho stated he was still awoken while you (tenno) all sleep.... so there are a super a lot of tenno the were awake...?  I just dont know how this would fit into it all... I'm 100% liking the idea of adding lore.. but not changing lore

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

the only way i can see to make your lore work is if either the stalkers are a super lot of rouge tenno still loyal to the orokin even tho stated he was still awoken while you (tenno) all sleep.... so there are a super a lot of tenno the were awake...? I just dont know how this would fit into it all... I'm 100% liking the idea of adding lore.. but not changing lore

Interesting information...

• 2 weeks later...

This Idea is Based on the Stalker's Codex: (please read below)

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you have slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior’s silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums.

A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not Stoic and Silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loose by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.

• 2 weeks later...

I need more ideas, so please feel free and let me know what you think about this tile set that brings us back to one of the desolate places where we once belonged and the place where our Emperors came from, the place where stalker still calls home, the place where he still remenisces... keeping his firy grudge aflame!

Feel free and don't be shy!

the only way i can see to make your lore work is if either the stalkers are a super lot of rouge tenno still loyal to the orokin even tho stated he was still awoken while you (tenno) all sleep.... so there are a super a lot of tenno the were awake...? I just dont know how this would fit into it all... I'm 100% liking the idea of adding lore.. but not changing lore

They can be specters problem solved

They can be specters problem solved

Or just other versions of 'Low Guardians of Orokin', it's definitely not one guy harboring Hatred agains the Tenno. If Stalker survived, that means there's more that did.. Also the Orokin weapons... Prime versions are upgrades, meant to use against the Sentients. So there should be more of those out there aswell.