Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Redesing

ZeroFrost

It was redesigned by corpus to be effective not ergonomic.

Ergonomic increases effectivity becasue its better to use. Am I right?

Also, You dont like look of my redesing?

Looks great!

I would also change the top a bit more, streamline it slightly and it's a nice piece of work :D

Thank you :)

I think this piece could use more round and sharp edges (shape language) 

If people will show interest (and dont f*cke me up) i may do some more versions :)

At first I was like wtf but looking at the pictures again the redesign does look better. Totally pointless though.

Ofcourse its not priority but i would like to have more appealing to eye weapons. And maybe few people also. I wish more but probably there is only few people that thinks like i do.

Thanks for your comment!

Appeal is a very subjective thing.

I think the thing with wf is because many of the designs are somewhat unconventional or odd and as such people like the look.

On a more personal note and kind of siding the subject is that I feel that many people that otherwise have amazing fan concepts fail at the visual side in these little things that make wf unique.

For example even though your redesign looks great as is it doesn't feel as wf'ish as the original one.

I think the problem with some of the weapons' (like what I'll listed below) designs are that they're being:

1. Too small and compact for an assault rifle {Braton & Burston}.

2. Shoulder stocks too short; they don't reach the user's shoulder at all {Braton & Burston}.

3. No triggers {Lato & Lex}

4. No pistol grip {Boar}

5. No places that appear to have insert/release magazine {Braton/Burston}

Look, everybody has their own view on those weapons' aesthetics and I respect that. Some like the original design, others being indifferent to it, and then some are..... meh. :\

Edited by zxcv1911

I think the problem with some of the weapons' (like what I'll listed below) designs are that they're being:

1. Too small and compact for an assault rifle {Braton & Burston}.

2. Shoulder stocks too short; they don't reach the user's shoulder at all {Braton & Burston}.

3. No triggers {Lato & Lex}

4. No pistol grip {Boar}

5. No places that appear to have insert/release magazine {Braton/Burston}

Look, everybody has their own view on those weapons' aesthetics and I respect that. Some like the original design, others being indifferent to it, and then some are..... meh. :\

I fully agree.

As long as i see people or Dont care or Dont like those mistakes. So there are little amout of people that actually Like those flaws.

6. Full hand length trigger on Viper.

Strun just looks weird.

Seems like many of the earliest weapons have... oddities...

True.

Like I see this game could use some redesigns. Because some people care.

Edited by ZeroFrost

Appeal is a very subjective thing. I think the thing with wf is because many of the designs are somewhat unconventional or odd and as such people like the look. On a more personal note and kind of siding the subject is that I feel that many people that otherwise have amazing fan concepts fail at the visual side in these little things that make wf unique. For example even though your redesign looks great as is it doesn't feel as wf'ish as the original one.

Ofcourse its subjective. Thats why i dont buy plat and play this game anymore - but i stll kinda care. Just because designs are specific.

Although I dont see where i failed with my desing doesnt look as warframeish. 

I tried use same shape language as is in Original.

Original still looks cooler

Why so?

Edited by ZeroFrost