Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something What I Have Had Been Keeping Inside Of Me Too Long...

Revel72

*goes to drink a bit something what has caffeine* (I am a bit tired sorry from being really confusing)

Well on my part. Whenever I am listening somebody. I don't always think that what they speak about is entirely true. I more of think that what they say has so many things to be considered about and angles to look at the subject from that I either let the stuff go through my both ears or actually listen this.

No, not really. There isn't much to think about at all. If you read my first message correctly, it implies that Trinity Prime is probably next, keyword being probably. There are supporting factors to why she is probably next and absolutely zero for your statement that claims she will be last.

Think about what you typed for a minute or two, then tell me how your bias statement is more valid than some slip ups.

Well the fact that she there has had been done so many changes and is difficult to execute her (when thinking about making one of her ability to look golden) they will need a lot of time on doing her. Also there are a lot of more things to be noted.

[THAT NAME! NOOOO!]

Primes will continue to come out every big update, I don't understand why one of her powers need to look golden there are frames out there with powers that aren't golden. What changes and I don't know what you mean by difficult to execute her?  anyways you're wrong there's no reason to stop making primes from the fact of nerfs .... and prime access is a way that DE can make money so why stop it?

Also I wont forget you killed me for my gear 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Spy 2.0 is fine, except for the stupid corpus ones, which sometimes require you to parkour a lot which we all know fails quite a lot, because there was a stupid 1mm edge on the side which boosted you in the completely wrong direction :D, but in general it's all fine and dandy and easy. 

No, not really. There isn't much to think about at all. If you read my first message correctly, it implies that Trinity Prime is probably next, keyword being probably. There are supporting factors to why she is probably next and absolutely zero for your statement that claims she will be last.

Think about what you typed for a minute or two, then tell me how your bias statement is more valid than some slip ups.

Well yes but we can not fall in to assumptions too. Just like what life pretty much all the time tells us. What happens happens. It just has to be swallowed and just like I said I bet that she will be last prime to be released.

Primes will continue to come out every big update, I don't understand why one of her powers need to look golden there are frames out there with powers that aren't golden. What changes and I don't know what you mean by difficult to execute her?  anyways you're wrong there's no reason to stop making primes from the fact of nerfs .... and prime access is a way that DE can make money so why stop it?

Also I wont forget you killed me for my gear 

Well if you have looked Mag and Frost. They should tell you what I mean and that some parts of community just wants to see a bit more bling.

Well the upcoming cloth update to normal Trinity will provide a challenge to DE what comes to Trinity prime they just can not Copy and paste it. They might share the same models but they might have somewhat different cloth psychics. We will see though.

When did I say that Trinity prime stops it? What my point is that she requires a lot of work and that work consumes time what should be obvious.

*buffs Silver Knight Straight Sword with Darkmoon Blade* Come at me then.

Why would Trinity be the last prime because she has been nerfed in the past I don't understand your logic 

Yeah you are right on that... What I am thinking... I am too tired! *drinks a bit of something what has bit of caffeine in it* It should get better soon.

Well yes but we can not fall in to assumptions too. Just like what life pretty much all the time tells us. What happens happens. It just has to be swallowed and just like I said I bet that she will be last prime to be released.

Starting to think you don't know what probably means. I don't think you know what an assumption is either.

Starting to think you don't know what probably means. I don't think you know what an assumption is either.

Just checked it really quick in case that word was updated or something. I know what it means and knowledge what people harvests just doesn't always point at the truth. We can shoot way away from the target what we were aiming for. So it is just easier to take way of thinking that. "Let's see what they can toss at us and what we can do with it" what comes on gaming I follow that thought a bit more.

Just checked it really quick in case that word was updated or something. I know what it means and knowledge what people harvests just doesn't always point at the truth. We can shoot way away from the target what we were aiming for. So it is just easier to take way of thinking that. "Let's see what they can toss at us and what we can do with it" what comes on gaming I follow that thought a bit more.

I am confused.  Are you doing Spy missions with random people?  If so, I would say that is your problem.  Personally I HATE spy missions with a passion so I don't do them (at all, ever) but I would never go into someone elses mission just to screw with their fun.

And I have no idea where you got that Trinity/Prime stuff from, that is way out in left field.  Why would they stop making Primes?  Especially given what a large part of their revinue Prime Packages make up?  There will always be a "next Prime".  Those aren't going anywhere.

Spy 2.0 is awesome, though easy to cheese. I always go solo for the maximum amount of XP. If someone opens a vault more than 50m away I won't get any. ;-; Also PUG's generally fail to open them without alerting the entire base so solo is the way to go.

We don't know for 100% who the next prime is but it's strongly suggested that it's Trin. I don't follow your logic here.

Spy 2.0 is awesome, though easy to cheese. I always go solo for the maximum amount of XP. If someone opens a vault more than 50m away I won't get any. ;-; Also PUG's generally fail to open them without alerting the entire base so solo is the way to go.

We don't know for 100% who the next prime is but it's strongly suggested that it's Trin. I don't follow your logic here.

Just in general Spy 2.0 is really easy to learn and memorize. It all just needs you to pay attention what you are doing and on your surroundings.

Well nobody wasn't required to follow it but I think if Trinity prime is next a miracle has happened.