Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something What I Have Had Been Keeping Inside Of Me Too Long...

Revel72

Please community... I know you might not like Spy 2.0. Please do learn how to play it. Learn the layouts and other stuff... To any reason you give to me I will answer with this. "No matter where you are... What are you playing. You will need to learn the stuff at some point and if you say that you don't like it. You will and it will be COMPLETELY unavoidable at some point of your life you might need to do something what you would ever do"

Yes I know you just want to play the game but let the players who knows how to Spy 2.0 alone in the vaults. They do not need you shooting the regulator or give B bow to camera or wave to camera. Even in game you at some points might end up doing something what you would never do. I said to myself once that I would never kill Solaire but as I was playing Dark Souls I got to point where I just said "**** it I don't care Solaire you will be alive in the New game + sorry I have to kill you and... Thanks for your stuff..."

Now to stuff what I want to say about Trinity Prime. I bet that she will be LAST prime what we will be getting. Because of the cloth psychics what we will get at some point although those can be released before her but I think by doing it like this they saves some time not sure how they will think this but this would be how I would do it if I would be somebody of them. If they does release Trinity Prime that will be the most impossible Christmas gift on my part. Because at some point we all love having her 'kissing' a neck of a Grineer to give us some energy. (Those who gets the pun/reference. Great job)

[Thinks a moment what just wrote then gets bone chills when imagines it. "Dear god what I have used to pollute my brain?"]

Edited by Revel72

Why would Trinity Prime be the last Prime we would get? DE have said any frame can be primed and since everyone wants their favourite frame to be primed (Zepyhr Prime, Valkyr Prime etc.), I believe we'll have more Primes.

Also Trin's second ability for the pun.

Why would Trinity Prime be the last Prime we would get? DE have said any frame can be primed and since everyone wants their favourite frame to be primed (Zepyhr Prime, Valkyr Prime etc.), I believe we'll have more Primes.

Well if you paid attention on how the immortal skins came... (Still waiting for one for Zephyr though) Trinity was latest.

And for a moment when I noticed that CM put up a post I felt like a heart beat skip that I did something wrong.

Don't take this as being rude, but consider the fact we also have immortal skins for nekros and valkyr if they were tied to immortal skins then wouldn't they get primes too then?

I am just raising my eyebrow at this question. Because that I think that yet the latest immortal skin what has had been released was to Trinity. I bet that Trinity prime will be coming after other female primes because community is more of "Damage role>support role" unless we speak about LoL where support role has started to become enjoyable a bit.

This doesn't mean that others who got immortal skins later than expected doesn't get prime earlier than thought them to get a prime variation. I just think that Trinity will be that exception.

I feel like there is a miscommunication either on your part or on my part.

I will quoting Soldier a bit from his taunt line towards Engineer class in TF2. "STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR LITTLE TOYS AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!"

What I would like to say as myself. I know my grammar sucks. Just be straight about it but do consider that people who I communicate with keeps it partially bad too. Because I don't get any good feedback.

Spy 2.0 is alright to users getting used to it, I just think they need to learn the basics of it too. If a newbie can figure it out, anyone can figure it out.

Also for Trinity Prime it won't be the last prime probably.

This is just what I thought. (Well the Spy 2.0) We will see.

If I'm gonna play spy missions I go solo, it's just easier that way.

Well it just happens that I tend to forget to set the setting to solo when I am playing the syndicate missions and just in overall... I hope community gets better in playing Spy 2.0 despite the fact that they hate it.

Going solo into a Spy mission will save you a lot of grief. Trinity definitely won't be the last prime. I imagine Prime Access is a pretty important source of income for DE.

Mentioned above this reply.

I really can't say anything to that except that on my opinion highly depends on which frame is in PA and accessories.

Edited by Revel72

Thank you for letting this outside you.

Be glad that I ain't opening the toxicity hatches because there is a lot of stuff coming out if I open it.

Specially after this afternoons MANY host migration DCs.... Thank god that I got a lot of stuff done today.

Trinity is probably the next prime. She is enabled in PVP accidentally and the little announcement slip up points toward it.

Well the stuff what even people in DE can not just all the time taken seriously or at least I can not take seriously. I just see this whole of accidentally writing trinity prime on news thingy just as accident and stuff what DE says I see just being full of possibilities like whether the weather is what is promised in the predictions or not.

Edited by Revel72

Well the stuff what even people in DE can not just all the time taken seriously or at least I can not take seriously. I just see this whole of accidentally writing trinity prime on news thingy just as accident and stuff what DE says I see just being full of possibilities like whether the weather is what is promised in the predictions or not.

What?

What?

*goes to drink a bit something what has caffeine* (I am a bit tired sorry from being really confusing)

Well on my part. Whenever I am listening somebody. I don't always think that what they speak about is entirely true. I more of think that what they say has so many things to be considered about and angles to look at the subject from that I either let the stuff go through my both ears or actually listen this.

Edited by Revel72

Why would Trinity be the last prime because she has been nerfed in the past I don't understand your logic 

Well the fact that she there has had been done so many changes and is difficult to execute her (when thinking about making one of her ability to look golden) they will need a lot of time on doing her. Also there are a lot of more things to be noted.

[THAT NAME! NOOOO!]