Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Finally (Finally) Get Camera Control On Codex Entries?

(PSN)Hooligonzo

With the release of Archwing and some other new enemies bringing a camera position problem (ex: Tyl Regor's useless viewpoint) I think a long-lived, teensy problem with the Codex has awoken from its slumber: We have no control over the camera.

It has never been very user-friendly, waiting for the camera to pan this way and that, slowly, just waiting for the part of the enemy model or Warframe that you want to see finally come into view.

Frankly, it's been weird that we never had control over the camera angle when looking at Codex entries.

Can this finally change, DE?  Can we get some agency over the camera angles in the Codex as we shoot and slash our ways through Year 3 of Warframe?

With the release of Archwing and some other new enemies bringing a camera position problem (ex: Tyl Regor's useless viewpoint) I think a long-lived, teensy problem with the Codex has awoken from its slumber: We have no control over the camera.

It has never been very user-friendly, waiting for the camera to pan this way and that, slowly, just waiting for the part of the enemy model or Warframe that you want to see finally come into view.

Frankly, it's been weird that we never had control over the camera angle when looking at Codex entries.

Can this finally change, DE?  Can we get some agency over the camera angles in the Codex as we shoot and slash our ways through Year 3 of Warframe?

It already works with the new preview in the market so it shouldn't be too hard to do that with codex aswell.

And yes i really want that too!