The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slaughtering Depths Ooc

E.M.P-DeathLegacy

What are the rules regarding powers, exactly?

Also, I could switch to a corpus character to round things out. I've got this idea for one.

We'll powers can't so overpowered stuff like.. Let's say blow up a planet or 1-shot an enemy, they can be tactical offensive or defensive. An example would be a mini stun gun on your glove that works both defensive and tactically we'll not being too overpowered in combat.

(making corpus right now)

Name: Sgt "Cheesecake" Brando

Race: Corpus

Bio: He was recently promoted to Sargent level after Nef Anyo Was assassinated, Instead of the dark grey suit, he wears it as black, He also has a Prototype Hyena Proxy following him around, just testing it for field use. (hopefully this isn't too overpowered, but i saw no other people being corpus, wanted to get a good first position in it) He also got "Cheesecake" as his nickname after he ate so much of it he passed out.

Weapons equipped : Glaxion, Dual Cestras And a Prova

(Hopefully not too Over powered, if so just tell me to alter it)

Not op at all, loving the name your accepted!

IC Starting after Stig implements his changes, ideas. Btw Stig you can RP 2 characters at the same time, feel free to keep Stig in this.

I dunno if I can juggle two. Also, I meant how do powers work for the combat mechanics. Like if Stig were to shoot lightning at a guy, how much damage is that?

All abilities will do 3 damage and have a special effect.

Lightning - Chain attack of 1 to 3 other enemies and applies a stun that wears off after 1 attack

Fire - Removes 1 health regardless of whether the ability hits

Toxin - Removes 1 health for every roll above 7 wears off at 3rd roll

Frost - Removes 1 dodge chance and applies a stun that wears off after 1 attack

Here's my corpus. I think I'll save Stig for another time, in case this one dies or something:

Name: Osa Temya

Race: Human (Corpus)

Equipment: Ms. Temya's armor currently consists of a relatively light suit with some extra protection in vital regions, as well as a retractable helmet to shield the face, enable vacuum travel, and assist with targeting. When the helmet is retracted, it is difficult to tell that she is wearing any protective gear at all, the outfit clearly intended to seem like civilian business clothing.

Bio: Originally a simple secretarial aide for a particularly influential corpus executive. One day, her employer offered her a substantial pay raise...to become his personal assassin. Granted subtle augmentations, intense training, and a few combat chemicals, Ms. Temya became an efficient means of furthering her boss' goals while always having an alibi as his perfectly innocent and blameless assistant, who looked barely strong enough to lift a chair let alone a high powered energy rifle. She is currently running an 'emergency audit' for this base in question, apparently having invested no small funding here.

Weapons equipped: Lanka, Detron, Lecta

sonobeno_police_pilot_char5_by_sonobeno-

Edited by Stigmergy

I'll just put a character sheet up in case it isn't too late to join.

Name: Sergeant Anec Nhoj

Gear: A military grade Crewman suit designed to endure explosions and heavy impacts.

Bio: A man that never really has a as to what's going on Anec Nhoj was originally a simple space junk clearer, disposing of asteroids and ship remains that impeded Corpus progress. Anec was offered a job in the military after proving a key part to fighting back a Grineer boarding of his ship, an offer that he for some ungodly reason accepted. Now here he is today, Sergeant and investigating this mauling or something without a single clue as to how he got here.

Personality: A fan of explosions and usually having a laugh, Anec rarely takes anything seriously since he doesn't have a clue what there is to be serious about.

Weapons: Primary: A Secura Penta recovered from a killed Perrin operative and given to Anec by his superior officer. The Penta is capable of firing the standard blast grenade aswell as fire, cold, gas, radioactive and corrosive corrosive varieties. Anec forgoes using Adhesive Blast due to his skill of bouncing grenades into protected areas, a result of showing off inbetween work hours.

Secondary: A Detron which Anec fires blindly when an enemy gets too close.

Melee: A Serro he's strangely adapt at but always forgets to use.

Is it too late to apply or is there still time?

There's still time, hurry and apply IC starting soon!

I'll just put a character sheet up in case it isn't too late to join.

Name: Sergeant Anec Nhoj

Gear: A military grade Crewman suit designed to endure explosions and heavy impacts.

Bio: A man that never really has a as to what's going on Anec Nhoj was originally a simple space junk clearer, disposing of asteroids and ship remains that impeded Corpus progress. Anec was offered a job in the military after proving a key part to fighting back a Grineer boarding of his ship, an offer that he for some ungodly reason accepted. Now here he is today, Sergeant and investigating this mauling or something without a single clue as to how he got here.

Personality: A fan of explosions and usually having a laugh, Anec rarely takes anything seriously since he doesn't have a clue what there is to be serious about.

Weapons: Primary: A Secura Penta recovered from a killed Perrin operative and given to Anec by his superior officer. The Penta is capable of firing the standard blast grenade aswell as fire, cold, gas, radioactive and corrosive corrosive varieties. Anec forgoes using Adhesive Blast due to his skill of bouncing grenades into protected areas, a result of showing off inbetween work hours.

Secondary: A Detron which Anec fires blindly when an enemy gets too close.

Melee: A Serro he's strangely adapt at but always forgets to use.

Well that was quick, your in!

Here's my corpus. I think I'll save Stig for another time, in case this one dies or something: Name: Osa TemyaRace: Human (Corpus)Equipment: Ms. Temya's armor currently consists of a relatively light suit with some extra protection in vital regions, as well as a retractable helmet to shield the face, enable vacuum travel, and assist with targeting. When the helmet is retracted, it is difficult to tell that she is wearing any protective gear at all, the outfit clearly intended to seem like civilian business clothing.Bio: Originally a simple secretarial aide for a particularly influential corpus executive. One day, her employer offered her a substantial pay raise...to become his personal assassin. Granted subtle augmentations, intense training, and a few combat chemicals, Ms. Temya became an efficient means of furthering her boss' goals while always having an alibi as his perfectly innocent and blameless assistant, who looked barely strong enough to lift a chair let alone a high powered energy rifle. She is currently running an 'emergency audit' for this base in question, apparently having invested no small funding here.Weapons equipped: Lanka, Detron, Lecta 

sonobeno_police_pilot_char5_by_sonobeno-

Alright Stig great character, I will write the IC now!

Uh. Is that Bunny guy even part of the roster?

No I am not. I was unaware that I should post. I am doing so now however.

Name: Bunbun.

Race:Tenno (Loki)

Bio: Was searching for a vicious pray to test his newly found love for explosives though through the searches of the solar system he had not found one as of yet. As soon as he was alerted of the murders that have happened on Pluto he was lured to meet this beast and slay it.

Weps: Penta

Edited by Mr_bunny

If I were to take a shot (no pun intended) I'd give melee damage 4 since you need to be close-up to use it, and then I'd have Primary be the damage 3 weapon. Secondaries meanwhile can be shot quickly or dual wielded, so maybe they allow for two attacks instead of one?

If I were to take a shot (no pun intended) I'd give melee damage 4 since you need to be close-up to use it, and then I'd have Primary be the damage 3 weapon. Secondaries meanwhile can be shot quickly or dual wielded, so maybe they allow for two attacks instead of one?

Fantastic idea, I will think about it. That's my last post for the night, I'll be posting tomorrow cya guys.

Hopefully I'm not too late for the Application, Iv'e decided to not make my character a Tenno.

Just a little side note; I'm not too good at roleplaying, so if you feel like kicking me out, do it.

Name: General Leekter Ogma

Race: Grineer

Affiliation: Steel Meridian General

Bio (This will be like a codex entry, not quite good written but I suppose your'e the one who judges here):

I am like any standard cloned Grineer. Weak flesh, lack of consciousness. But I have a purpose, unlike those "Queen-Birthed" Attack dogs. Once I have been cloned, I was assigned to be Tyl Regor's assistant. Once I have met the guy, I saw his amazing talent at Grineer cloning, his superior intellect, and his understanding of science. I was blown away. I gladly agreed to be an assistant of such talented person. At first I had done simple tasks from being a simple courier, but I climbed the ranks. I have become a trusted associate. I have learned a lot from him, the understanding of science, Grineer cloning, melee combat, and even gave me a very good weapon for being loyal- The Ack & Brunt. But then the day came, where Regor's true self started to take place- The man turned mad. He had this Idea of researching with very dangerous chemicals, which could blow up and kill everybody, be a huge cost to us, to the whole Grineer race! For what? For creating Killing machines? MORE MINDLESS ATTACK DOGS? Blasphemy. I have always been not a big fan of violence- I know I was serving for a violent cause, but at least I was not in the front lines, murdering innocent colonists!

I have had enough. I told to Regor that he shouldn't do this! He will only fail, and it will be a miserable time for EVERYONE. But he did not listen, Stubborn man, that mad scientist. He called my words blasphemous, and that only a degenerate would think of that. I was angered. Tyl Regor has fired me, and put me in a sentence. I was stating that this is not a good idea that threatened us- catching attention of the Corpus and others! But they refused as well. They ordered my execution. Edgy Grineer, nothing else in their mind other than complete domination, and ruling the origin system, They cannot think logically for at least once. Heh, but then, I was Regor's associate after all. I had learned. I still had the access to the underwater labs. I quickly swung under Regor's Torso- I had chopped off his legs! I made my run to the extraction point, rushed with adrenaline, my cloned heart pumping hard- Just like the forsaken tubes.

I escaped from this hellhole. But what now?

I went to Mercury- Knowing that Vor had died, and no high ranking Grineer there. Then, I saw Tenno, and men in tight clothing, some of them Grineer, Aiming their Mareloks at me. The weapons were altered, and that surprised me. They were about to shoot me, but I explained everything to them, before there was any harm. They were impressed, saying that I would be a strong addition to their Syndicate, but first, I need to prove myself, and climb the ranks, all over.

Hearing their motives, they had magically aligned with mine, there were even Grineer with the same perspective as I had! I agreed to joined, It was the day that I found my true place, where my talent would be used for a good cause.

It was the day I joined the Steel meridian. Having earned enough respect from within, fighting and leading various operations, I became a General. I helped the Tenno clans with their Grineer weaponry research, assisting them from what I have learned, I was praised.

But there was one problem, I was an old Grineer, with my genetic code slightly fading away, DNA ruined, disintegrating. I knew this could not end here. I must continue. This was the day where I sacrificed a lot, modifying me, I perhaps cheating the flaws of Grineer cloning. I was heavily augmented for combat, but still with the same mind.

I became looking like this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/689397570021703456/98468B9FDDA86486B71CD5484CB34154ADE93A76/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:576&background-color=black

(Yeah, the Baliff defector, he looks heavily modified, and he is also a rebelling Grineer siding with Tenno, I'm thinking this fits well)

I had met wonderful species- The Tenno. They are nothing like the Grineer told us. The Tenno are fighting for balance, for righteousness. I contacted the Lotus so I could help the Tenno. And she agreed. I am now officially-

A warrior, for what I desired to defend.

Weapons: Buzlok, Acrid, Jat Kittag.

He wants to help the Tenno to help them discover what kind of monster slaughtered the Corpus ship.

Hope I'll pass!

Hopefully I'm not too late for the Application, Iv'e decided to not make my character a Tenno.

Just a little side note; I'm not too good at roleplaying, so if you feel like kicking me out, do it.

Name: General Leekter Ogma

Race: Grineer

Affiliation: Steel Meridian General

Bio (This will be like a codex entry, not quite good written but I suppose your'e the one who judges here):

I am like any standard cloned Grineer. Weak flesh, lack of consciousness. But I have a purpose, unlike those "Queen-Birthed" Attack dogs. Once I have been cloned, I was assigned to be Tyl Regor's assistant. Once I have met the guy, I saw his amazing talent at Grineer cloning, his superior intellect, and his understanding of science. I was blown away. I gladly agreed to be an assistant of such talented person. At first I had done simple tasks from being a simple courier, but I climbed the ranks. I have become a trusted associate. I have learned a lot from him, the understanding of science, Grineer cloning, melee combat, and even gave me a very good weapon for being loyal- The Ack & Brunt. But then the day came, where Regor's true self started to take place- The man turned mad. He had this Idea of researching with very dangerous chemicals, which could blow up and kill everybody, be a huge cost to us, to the whole Grineer race! For what? For creating Killing machines? MORE MINDLESS ATTACK DOGS? Blasphemy. I have always been not a big fan of violence- I know I was serving for a violent cause, but at least I was not in the front lines, murdering innocent colonists!

I have had enough. I told to Regor that he shouldn't do this! He will only fail, and it will be a miserable time for EVERYONE. But he did not listen, Stubborn man, that mad scientist. He called my words blasphemous, and that only a degenerate would think of that. I was angered. Tyl Regor has fired me, and put me in a sentence. I was stating that this is not a good idea that threatened us- catching attention of the Corpus and others! But they refused as well. They ordered my execution. Edgy Grineer, nothing else in their mind other than complete domination, and ruling the origin system, They cannot think logically for at least once. Heh, but then, I was Regor's associate after all. I had learned. I still had the access to the underwater labs. I quickly swung under Regor's Torso- I had chopped off his legs! I made my run to the extraction point, rushed with adrenaline, my cloned heart pumping hard- Just like the forsaken tubes.

I escaped from this hellhole. But what now?

I went to Mercury- Knowing that Vor had died, and no high ranking Grineer there. Then, I saw Tenno, and men in tight clothing, some of them Grineer, Aiming their Mareloks at me. The weapons were altered, and that surprised me. They were about to shoot me, but I explained everything to them, before there was any harm. They were impressed, saying that I would be a strong addition to their Syndicate, but first, I need to prove myself, and climb the ranks, all over.

Hearing their motives, they had magically aligned with mine, there were even Grineer with the same perspective as I had! I agreed to joined, It was the day that I found my true place, where my talent would be used for a good cause.

It was the day I joined the Steel meridian. Having earned enough respect from within, fighting and leading various operations, I became a General. I helped the Tenno clans with their Grineer weaponry research, assisting them from what I have learned, I was praised.

But there was one problem, I was an old Grineer, with my genetic code slightly fading away, DNA ruined, disintegrating. I knew this could not end here. I must continue. This was the day where I sacrificed a lot, modifying me, I perhaps cheating the flaws of Grineer cloning. I was heavily augmented for combat, but still with the same mind.

I became looking like this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/689397570021703456/98468B9FDDA86486B71CD5484CB34154ADE93A76/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024:576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024:576&background-color=black

(Yeah, the Baliff defector, he looks heavily modified, and he is also a rebelling Grineer siding with Tenno, I'm thinking this fits well)

I had met wonderful species- The Tenno. They are nothing like the Grineer told us. The Tenno are fighting for balance, for righteousness. I contacted the Lotus so I could help the Tenno. And she agreed. I am now officially-

A warrior, for what I desired to defend.

Weapons: Buzlok, Acrid, Jat Kittag.

He wants to help the Tenno to help them discover what kind of monster slaughtered the Corpus ship.

Hope I'll pass!

Did you read the rules i said Tenno and Corpus ONLY

so am I cleared for RP'ing yet are Tenno allowed?

Yes you are we have a realistic amount of corpus now.