Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Xb1 Purchasing Problems - Resolved

[DE]Megan

This is annoying. I spent real money on fake money in a game and it has taking them (Xbox live and DE) so long to get our plat to us, regardless who was at fault. I'm not sure what the issue is but they need to resolve it today. This is unbecoming of them. I've been patient in my waiting and telling others how to submit a request in but I still haven't had my issue resolved myself. So what am I to tell them? The support team only works from 9-6 and doesn't seem like they have made any true headway on this and there is nothing Microsoft can do until u contact DE about manually giving u the content. But DE can't tell if u have purchase plat until Microsoft tells them u have and that u have to jump through hoops to get everything u purchased. And lets say ur like screw it I want my money back, I'm not sure they will refund ur money unless u used Xbox live card. It get more complicated if u used a debt card. I know I'm rambling and I know they both r doing their best to resolve this farce. Lets hope today is the day its resolved

Its through Microsoft. Microsoft was having an issue and they were unable to basically tell who was buying and for what game. I'm assuming Microsoft was unable to send the requests for the content bought to DE. So de hasn't received the purchase yet. If they have they r just backlogged and haven't sorted everything out. Though I'm not sure why its taking so long

I keep seeing the statement "Submit a ticket". How do I do that? I have two purchases for 1000 plat each and two more for 75 each. I just thought it wasn't working, then saw the charges on my bank statement and emails from Microsoft. I already spoke to microsoft and was told to talk to the game developer.

I have shut the game down and reset the Xbox-one and still not seeing my platinum.

Please Help!

Thank you

It has been two days since the issues had been "resolved and I still haven't gotten my 170pl. Submitted my request and still no reply. Talked to XBL and was shown that the purchase DID go through so you guys should have my money sooo I'd very much like to have my platinum... I even sent an email to digital extremes yesterday and I haven't heard anything.. To say that I'm highly frustrated is an understatement.. The warframe support has been non existent (at least in my case) this week.. What's the deal?..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purchases issues have been resolved!!

Please relog in order to receive your lingering purchases. If your purchases do not appear, please contact our Support team after reloging: http://support.warframe.com/

Thanks for your patience!

-------

09/22/15 Purchasing Issues:

As of this morning Microsoft is still experiencing purchasing issues on their end.

We thank you for your continued patience as we await a resolution. 

You can check the current status here: http://xbox.com/status

--------

Xbox One Tenno,

Microsoft is currently experiencing purchasing and content usage problems.

Our team is monitoring to ensure that purchases will be fulfilled once the issue has been resolved by Microsoft.

You can check the current status here: http://xbox.com/status

Thanks for your patience! 

Hola, me llamo soy bond en warframe (XBOX ONE) Y Tengo Un Problema, Hace Unos Dias Tenia La 1.-Mision De Mirage Y Era Descifra El Mensaje.       Y Pos Yo Lo Borre Por Que No Sabia De Eso Y Ya Llevo Un Gran Tiempo Sin Que Me Entregue El Mensaje Y No Puedo Hacer La Mision Ayuda.....

Hola, me llamo soy bond en warframe (XBOX ONE) Y Tengo Un Problema, Hace Unos Dias Tenia La 1.-Mision De Mirage Y Era Descifra El Mensaje.       Y Pos Yo Lo Borre Por Que No Sabia De Eso Y Ya Llevo Un Gran Tiempo Sin Que Me Entregue El Mensaje Y No Puedo Hacer La Mision Ayuda.....

Edited by (XB1)soy bond

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...