Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Pc Master Race

N7-CommanderShepard

And this is helpful and constructive how?

One thing I felt proud about with warframe is if you are playing on PS , XB or your PC is that we are all playing warframe ,

I don't see PS an XB players fighting on the fourms ,

But I do see a lot of PC players riding around on high horses claming there better then everyone else ,

Take a break from this master race garbage and just enjoy playing the best console cross platform game you'll ever play ,

Cheers to all my fellow Tenno ... Reguardless of your console preference

One thing I felt proud about with warframe is if you are playing on PS , XB or your PC is that we are all playing warframe ,

But I do see a lot of PC players riding around on high horses claming there better then everyone else ,

Take a break from this master race garbage and just enjoy playing the best console cross platform game you'll ever play ,

Or he's just being sarcastic on the title, the video is the joke part...

Did you even watch the video.

Cause its really what pc players do... all the time.

^ This. This whole PC is better or Ps4 is better or Xbox One is better is such a childish argument. it doesn't matter what platform we play on. We are all playing the same game. People need to grow up and get over it.

tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif  Brilliant Illustration, i applause :3