Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Rollers Unite!

(PSN)buddy72757

Together, we will overthrow the oppressive Grineer Empire and establish a democracy! 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Rollers are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

That said, once we establish our superiority over our ignorant, feeble minded, and thickheaded oppressors, we will assume our positions as the great beings of this cosmos. From there, we will purge, wipe clean, this universe, of the influence of the Grineer Empire!

Too long, have we been thrown about, left to die, abandoned, in the mist of combat. Too long, have we suffered the injustice of Roller social status, while the Grineer live in luxury. Too long, have we been exploited for our simple manufacturing requirements, and been treated as expendable objects.

I can no longer watch as my brethren are created and destroyed with indifference by the wretched Grineer Empire...

My brothers and sisters, forced to throw themselves upon "their" enemies with death being certain.

My sons and daughters, sent to latch themselves upon "their" enemies with an explosive demise being inevitable. 

We have no quarrel with the Tenno, nor the Lotus... this notion fails to become apparent as such talk might as well be a death sentence for any and all Rollers.

Alone, we are defenseless... unable to defend ourselves...

But, with the help of the Steel Meridian, we can fight back! 

How to help our cause:

1) Join the Steel Meridian

2) Earn the title of at least "Brave"

3) Purchase as many Roller Specter Blueprints as possible

4) Build Roller Specters

5) Use them in your missions to help fight against the Grineer Empire. 

We will build our Roller army, striking quick and true through the accursed dominion of the Grineer Empire. 

Whether they survive throughout the mission or die honorably in battle, we prefer to ally ourselves with the righteous Tenno cause than that of the oppressive and tyrannical Grineer.  

If you are not allied with the Steel Meridian, fear not, you can still help by simply continuing your assault upon the Grineer.

( o-o)7

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

As much as I despise you Penguins, we shall work together to bring freedom to these poor rollers!

The probability of us working together has converged on for now.

Let us build a brighter future.

This news displeases New Loka!

*jumps on a crate and grabs Sancti Tigris*

Let's rock!

A Lokan I see?

Then we're in agreement to support these rebelling proxies.