The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Bar For Other Team Members To See.

ColtTownn

So I was Playing EV Trin the other day and I was wondering.... why is that we don't have an energy bar under our team members names? I mean it would be so usefull for Trin users! The main reason I came to this was because I was doing a T2 Surv and spamming ev thinking I was doing a good job and then I relized through talking to them that no one was using their skills/had max effiencey on and hardly using skilll... I mean hek one guy was just using all melee... That was kinda my flaw but It still would be nice to see an energy bar in the future....

It wouldn't only be useful for Trinity users.  What if I saw a player low on Energy and wanted to lay down an Energy Restore for him?  Making Energy bars visible to each other would be a massive improvement to co-op gameplay.

Yea you are Deff right about that!

It would also be nice to know when a teammates has no energy left and cannot utilize an ability that your team was relying on.

yea that is also true because when I first started getting into the game I went on a T2 surv camp sesh and didnt have a good nekros build and kept running out of energy and everyone was getting mad at me ;-; but yea it would have been nice if my teamies could have seen i had no energy

Would also like to see Sentinel/Kubrow Hp or Shields so I'd know if healing was warranted, but yeah, I've stockpiled Energy restores and knowing when everyone would benefit from one would be great.

Yea that would be cool too cus cus I hate losing sentinel/kubrows in battle cus I couldnt save them

And sadly a new vector for trolling/rage so much people would begin to interfere and try to tell you how to use your energy pool. well anyway i'm ok with the idea ^

Oh yea I didnt think about that.... that would get pretty anoying if people start telling you how to manage your energy!

Indeed it would be nice. On the rare once in a blue, red, yellowish moon I play a trin I always wonder "are they getting enough energy" so in return I end up spending more time spamming just in case then other things~

haha yea I wonder that every time I play trin im constanly asking "hows the energy" every 5 mins