Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One & Pc Multiplayer Compatibility?

JDWhaler

Not sure if there has already been a post about this, but i have been really excited to think about Warframe having compatibility between Xb1 and PC. 

I am also wondering if a version for Mac will be released (because my friend uses one and i suggested he play it) I mean, think of all the users that want to play on Mac but are stuck on Xbox and PS4 (Not saying that's bad, but on Xb1 i rarely find Squads and no one is in the Recruiting chat)

So my two questions are:

1. Will a version of Warframe on Mac be released?

2. Are Xb1 and PC compatibility yet to come?

Thanks

Right. But if DE actually kept up-to-date with both Xb1 and PC then we may have a start.

That is not untrue, but DE can release any and all updates they want for PC, whenever they want to, and as frequent as they want to.

On the Xbone, and PS4 for that matter, the update has to be approved by Microsoft (or Sony) before it will be released.

Keeping PC and console content the same would mean holding back on PC updates while the consoles gets their new updates approved.

I don't think we will se it happen.

That is not untrue, but DE can release any and all updates they want for PC, whenever they want to, and as frequent as they want to.

On the Xbone, and PS4 for that matter, the update has to be approved by Microsoft (or Sony) before it will be released.

Keeping PC and console content the same would mean holding back on PC updates while the consoles gets their new updates approved.

I see. Thanks anyways.

Even then, without the cert process... DE needs time to port the content from PC to Xbox and PS4. PC updates will still be noticeably slowed.