Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diriga Sentinal Is It Worth It

saintsspider

Question

I am fond of sentinels very much and have made some of my favs really OP

eg, Carrier prime and its sweeper prime both i have had potatoed and used 5 forma on my carrier and 4 on my sweeper.

diriga just caught my eye and i liked its properties, though can any experienced player tell me how good it is and its weapon. Also what does the calculated shot really means, can it be used with any weapon or only specific to Vulkok, i really really like the properties of the weapon atm its at 89% critical with 3.2 x crit damage and elemental. I was looking to add charged chamber instead of elemental and add maxed out serration and heavy cal.

suggestion most welcome

Edited by saintsspider

9 answers to this question

even thou its making its way to console. I would say yes. I wouldn't mess with the accuracy for heavy cal. As long it can proc enemies with corrosive from longer ranges than other sentinels weapons. ill be fine with that even if the first shot didn't kill. I don't mind dealing the final blow. That fire rate is something too. I would also throw in a fire rate mod. You don't really have to if you can deal with the time in between shots. But you would most likely killed the enemy b4 its second shot if the first didn't cut it.

It's a tool for a job, on Defence or Multi defence with Frost/Trinity I find it very helpful.  Even my disarm loadout for Loki as I am rarely invisible, so it can snap shot mobs almost further than our field of view.

Survival/Exterminate on other hand Carrier is better for me, as its quicker to fire and the range bonus Diriga gives isn't that useful when parkouring around a mission.

But if they ever make vacuum a generic mod for sentinels, I might just use it all the time instead.