Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Pack

vats3

Nope you're not the only one. Anyone that brought it, is either stupid and have no form of knowledge on the value of money or is either too rich to care about the value of money and doesn't mind getting ripped off.

i just havent seen it be complained about yet

The only thing in that pack you can't easily get for free is the SMOKE color pallet, everything else drops off stalker kills. I have killed him twice now and both time i got a blueprint for one of his weapons, i now use them on my various frames.

true, i just think they are starting to get rediculous with this pricing 

if i could get 50$ worth of plat (or better yet hunter pack) i defenitly wouldent spend anything on the stalker pack, would rather just get the smoke pallet and waste a bit of time getting him to spawn and take the blueprint off him.

this pack is for people who are too lazy to lift a finger and have way too much money to spare.

Honestly I wouldn't recommend buying it because its overpriced, only reason I did was because I had spare plat sitting there collecting dust :P

Not really a smart way. Since there will obviously be more new content and be better things that are worth their price. However it's your plat and if you're satisfied that is all that matter.

Just that you could've made some better choices there. But hey! who am I to say that. We're all humans and we all make bad choices here and there.