Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With These Chinese Letters/number

BabyKurama

If this is for the Chinese version of the game, I'm going to hazard a guess that the Chinese publisher really doesn't want non-Chinese citizens to be making accounts... you know, 'cause of the whole great firewall thing, the game being ran on a completely different network that has no outside interaction with the version we play, making them effectively completely different games...

That said, here: 准我独尊

If this is for the Chinese version of the game, I'm going to hazard a guess that the Chinese publisher really doesn't want non-Chinese citizens to be making accounts... you know, 'cause of the whole great firewall thing, the game being ran on a completely different network that has no outside interaction with the version we play, making them effectively completely different games...

That said, here: 准我独尊

It's not that hard to create a chinese wf account, this is for the point system there - http://activity2.changyou.com/wf/Tennopoint/recruit_friend.jsp

唯我独尊

There you go.

Now.... what are you planning to do with those.....

For WFC point system

Well, good luck. Wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese publisher starts nuking accounts that don't have Chinese IPs though. Y'know, because of laws and stuff regarding published games over there.

To be honest though, I really don't see a point in making a Chinese account for the Chinese version of the game. None of it will ever be able to be brought back over to the Global version of the game, and you'll be getting content a whole lot slower, with stuff cut out or changed for the Chinese audience.

Well, good luck. Wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese publisher starts nuking accounts that don't have Chinese IPs though. Y'know, because of laws and stuff regarding published games over there.

To be honest though, I really don't see a point in making a Chinese account for the Chinese version of the game. None of it will ever be able to be brought back over to the Global version of the game, and you'll be getting content a whole lot slower, with stuff cut out or changed for the Chinese audience.

Ye I know, but if I play WFC then why do I need it to go Global XD and if they nuke the account later on at lest I will have try'ed it. That's the main point with it all. Just to try it out

Ye I know, but if I play WFC then why do I need it to go Global XD and if they nuke the account later on at lest I will have try'ed it. That's the main point with it all. Just to try it out

Only if they would have given us at least a translated demo version of their warframe. It would been nice but I guess asking for something like that would be REALLY absurd.