Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attack On Titan Fan Game Unreal Engine 4 Wip : Counter Attack

Deidaku

This is off topic and I have seen other posts here where they mentioned other games, I have yet to see a post here get shut down due to it containing other game content.

This isn't only with warframe forums, I've seen other games get mentioned and linked in other games aswell. I can't see the problem otherwise.

Anyways, it looks extremely fast paced and there seems to be only one real way to fight the titans currently and that is through an attack animation that gets triggered by countering. I hope that there will be more types later on.

Huh?

This is off topic and I have seen other posts here where they mentioned other games, I have yet to see a post here get shut down due to it containing other game content.

This isn't only with warframe forums, I've seen other games get mentioned and linked in other games aswell. I can't see the problem otherwise.

Anyways, it looks extremely fast paced and there seems to be only one real way to fight the titans currently and that is through an attack animation that gets triggered by countering. I hope that there will be more types later on.

Well, with this game seemingly looking like a substitute to their upcoming game.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Well, with this game seemingly looking like a substitute to their upcoming game.

No it's a fangame like the original feng one , non profit.

look very beast i would rather buy that than the published game

Ikr?

the pS4 one nails the look but seems too easy

Doesn't mean they can't ask the person to stop distributing it. (Which doesn't mean other people can't re-upload it again) It's happened to many fan-based games before.

Good point :/

But I doub't they'd so something like that

Even with the upcoming game , Aottg is stil here

Doesn't mean they can't ask the person to stop distributing it. (Which doesn't mean other people can't re-upload it again) It's happened to many fan-based games before.

Non-profit Fan-games are fine. Because the person making them credits the original creators and isn't earning money off of their property. 

This is why the feng fan game has been up for so long, because it's non-profit.

Chrono Resurrection

e615fcf27f009ab1aaf0bd9c5f7d8bca.png

Considering what they wanted to release it on, it seems as though they were going to sell it (therefore requiring money). 

I can't find any signs of it being a non-profit fangame.

Also, KoeiTecmo doesn't own the rights to AoT. If they did, FengLee's game would've been long gone.

e615fcf27f009ab1aaf0bd9c5f7d8bca.png

Considering what they wanted to release it on, it seems as though they were going to sell it (therefore requiring money). 

I can't find any signs of it being a non-profit fangame.

Also, KoeiTecmo doesn't own the rights to AoT. If they did, FengLee's game would've been long gone.

Not really, it was only meant for PC. The N64 was cancelled, and the GC&XBOX were reserved for official developers. Also, yes, you can find many signs of it being a non-profit fangame. The wikipedia page you referenced also states that.

Also, that doesn't mean it couldn't be taken down.

Also, that doesn't mean it couldn't be taken down.

Then explain to me why the Feng lee version hasn't been taken down yet?

It's non-profit and it's very popular.

The main reason why those Chrono games (which you keep bringing up) are taken down is because these games are being made without authorization from a gaming company that owns the rights to the game.

As far as I can see, no gaming company owns the rights to Attack on Titan in terms of video games (as many different publishers and developers have made the official games). This is why it hasn't been taken down. 

Capcom owns the rights to RE2 fangame, it was taken down.

Square Enix owns the rights to Chrono, they will take it down.

Then explain to me why the Feng lee version hasn't been taken down yet?

It's non-profit and it's very popular.

The main reason why those Chrono games (which you keep bringing up) are taken down is because these games are being made without authorization from a gaming company that owns the rights to the game.

As far as I can see, no gaming company owns the rights to Attack on Titan in terms of video games (as many different publishers and developers have made the official games). This is why it hasn't been taken down. 

Capcom owns the rights to RE2 fangame, it was taken down.

Square Enix owns the rights to Chrono, they will take it down.

Probably because it looks nowhere as good as the one they've got planned (which likely has a lot more features). They can't send a cease and desist letter yet because there isn't a similar game to base it off from. Which begs the question "Will they shut down relevant AoT fan-based games after the release of their upcoming game?"

Anyways, the whole arguement of  on them shutting the fan-game development down is after-all, my opinion. 

Probably because it looks nowhere as good as the one they've got planned (which likely has a lot more features). They can't send a cease and desist letter yet because there isn't a similar game to base it off from. Which begs the question "Will they shut down relevant AoT fan-based games after the release of their upcoming game?"

Anyways, the whole arguement of  on them shutting the fan-game development down is after-all, my opinion. 

I don't they think they will. 

Especially with the Fenglee version.