Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Rbwy Weapon?

Trailgamer5

And it is epicly awesome. Just oversized Scythe-Sniper Rifles and Punching Gloves with frikkin cannons installed in them. Also Combat Skirts.

rwby_deal_with_it__gif_by_dustiniz117-d6

Also, what would your Hunter/Huntress weapon and Semblance be? Mine would be a Katana + Nodachi combo that combine into an 88mm cannon while my Semblance would be the ability to move through underground.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Logic states that the recoil from an un-grounded mortar will destroy your arms.

*throw knife at body*

again, RWBY Logic applies here, your realism has no effect! *twirls the pitchfork around, deflecting the knife, then shooting the Mortar on the ground, using the blast to launch self upward* Edited by Trailgamer5

I'm a big fan of multiform weapons, so I've thought about this more than I probably should have.

My weapons would be a pair of large, top break revolvers with long barrels with a cutting edge on top and bottom. The casing of the front half of the barrel would be made of four articulated panels that could fold out into crossbow limbs (think ballistica) for launching entire dust crystals. The front half of the barrel could also be detached on a chain to function as a bladed flail (panels folded) or a grappling hook (panels extended). The revolver cylinder would double as a winch for retracting the chain.

Then stupid Emerald had to come along and steal my idea...

My semblance would be my aura being able to apply physical force on its surroundings, so I could do things like reflect projectiles, take blows without recoiling, and exhibit super-strength by using my aura to move my body.

I'd also have a charge blade from Monster Hunter on hand in case I need to fight really big Grimm.

Seriously, those things are straight out of RWBY. They even use elemental energy explosions in their attacks

tumblr_ne6grbGAFR1s6qxbso2_500.gifTeam-work-gif.gif

xArIEk8.gif

Edited by Hortonman