Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Farm?

--BAT--

Question

Does anyone know the best place to reliably farm forma? 

I know this sounds silly as everyone complains they have too much forma. I don't understand that, being a MR 20 atm with 2000+ hours in the game.

But I'm only down to about 4 forma with 2 blueprints left to build. And I want to forma so many other things, from maybe one to two to see some potential (I've also been maxing frames with their jump mods, Volt with Lightning dash, Ember with Firewalker, etc) and maxing out weapons. And I just don't have the forma for it!

I am constantly forma-ing things just to play with them, in all honesty putting forma on things keeps the game from burning out on me. And I just can't find any forma!

So, if anyone out there knows a reliable source, meaning at least a forma out of every 2 or 3 runs. Please inform me! (Note, I dislike defense, but if it's defense I guess I have no choice, Eh?)

Thanks for the help.

-Beast

6 answers to this question

T2 Capture used to yield them regularly. T3D & T4D had them randomly.

I hear rumours that using Vermilion antitoxin in Earth sabotage missions will yield Forma, but I haven't tested this.

The surest bet seems to be that you will get a lot of Forma when you actually don't want it.

T2 Capture used to yield them regularly. T3D & T4D had them randomly.

I hear rumours that using Vermilion antitoxin in Earth sabotage missions will yield Forma, but I haven't tested this.

The surest bet seems to be that you will get a lot of Forma when you actually don't want it.

That's like warframe in a nutshell. Such as Stalker always attacks when you have low level/new gear. 

Well i do capture cause have lot keys of them t4 cap's its fast + credits + some items are 50ducats and chance to get a farma. Got over 300 formas cause of t4 caps

So, where do you go to farm T4 cap keys effectively?  Or was that 300+ t4 cap keys just left over from syndicate key packs back when they were 5 t4s for 5k rep?