Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Downgrading

Bengosha

I don't know how many posts are on here about this very topic, nor could I find a recent one. I speak for my whole clan when i say..

We NEED a way to downsize after losing members to inactivity.

My little clan, Conqueror, Was doing great as a shadow clan til one of our members conned us into expanding to make room for some friends. We soon lost the whole group to a LoL update and tried recruiting to fill the new found space. We learned we like our small, tight knit group too much and now these research/build costs are killing us. We may be managing it on 10 people at these prices as a storm clan, but it's ridiculous and often times overwhelming for the casual members. Charge me some plat or something and ta da.. done. You get paid, and we're happy. 

Here's some suggestions for dealing with materials already spent as a larger size clan (since that's the only hold up I can think of);

-Charge plat based on the size being downsized from. (300 moon to mountain, 200 mountain to storm, 100 storm to shadow, 50 shadow to ghost) or some scaling that works for you and sounds fair

-For rooms/decorations built as a larger clan, should the room/decoration be destroyed after a downsize, it only returns the items from that clans current size, all else is lost.

-For research that is contributed to but unfinished, toss the excess into the vault

-No plat refunds on rushed rooms

-No resource refunds on destroyed rooms post downsize

Leaders should let members know that downsizing would mean a small loss in materials as part of the price of the process.

Please, work with me here. Work with all of us having similar issues. Also, to the other members, please add your input. 

For those that reply to this.. no I wont just recruit people. I take time and get to know all my members personally. We work well together and adapt to changes fast. Quality over quantity any day. And the knux is all thats left to research but we are thinking long term.