Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Help

ss4chris

Question

whats the trick to it? when i shoot people they dont die easily but i got hit easily/ die in one hit.

wahts the trick/ guide/ hint to it? can you not kill while dashing/ moving? do you have to be still? why is melee sort of weak? and i have zero mods >.<

20 answers to this question

The trick is comitment. Keep playing and you'll not only improve skill wise, but get conclave xp for special conclave mods. Talk to Teshin in the relay to get a sigil and wear that on your conclave frame.

doesnt really help. played for 2 days now. we get S#&$ on or S#&$ on and idk how to be consistent skill wise.

take this into account, there is no balance in pvp, which i like, gonig against vet players proves usefull and a good tool of knowledge, it took me a few days to get it down, the best thing you can do in a match is memorize certain players tactics and movement patterns, while constantly changing your own, i.e. bullet jumping and then using roll buttton backwards to make them lead their aim foward, then use your second jumpt to steady ypurself in any direction, you can either slide to land or aim glide and go for shots, making it difficult for them to stay still and forcing them to move. which means they are less likely too get a good shot at you

On the subject of mods, you should always have some at your disposal, since a few transfer over from PvE – most notably Fast Deflection (essential), Melee stances and Hush (without which you appear on the mini-map when you fire). You'll also get a conclave-specific mod every time you finish a match – they all have drawbacks as well as benefits, but they're good for fine-tuning your build.

Melee weapons have recently gone through some major changes in PvP, so there are probably a lot of them that don't measure up. Staff weapons are flavour of the week (you can compare stats in the arsenal when selecting a weapon), but this may or may not change when the next update rolls around. Either way, channelling is the main way to deal decent damage with melee.

On death and dying: A few weapons like the Daikyu and Opticor are capable of one-shotting lighter frames, but others such as Frost, Rhino, Oberon, Valkyr, Zephyr and Chroma will typically survive if they start off at full health. At that point the key is to dodge away before you're mopped up, and make for the nearest health orb – knowing where the health is, and at what point you need to run and get some, is an essential survival skill.

Might I ask what loadout you are using?

Edited by TheJadrimian

bullet jump like crazy 24x7, doesn't really matter where, just move around all the time.

Slide all the time instead of sprinting.

Prioritize some mods obtainment and usage over the others (like in PvE some are trash and borderline useless and some a must have, just read up descriptions and think for a bit what sounds for u beneficial). Some weapons are way better than others as well, same as PvE.

I dunno your conclave syndicate level so i assume its rank 1, consider creating an all around good loadout which is decent for everything (or you can create a cancer one which usually includes Ash or Frost, hitscan auto weapon, strong secondary and a broken melee like Tipedo or waever was added recently, but be prepared that this might trigger people like me, to take MY cancer loadout and u r not going to like it).

Energy is important, try to pick it up and learn places where it spawn. Warframe skills are unequal as well, some are  way better than others. 

Consider FoV changes or sensitivity changes, experiment a bit. 

You don't have to follow the target necessarily, you can just predict where it will end up or desire to go, place ur crosshair there and when they cross, fire away. 

Lagz or high ping is a problem just as any other shooter online, so it might be a bit hard to adjust. 

On the subject of mods, you should always have some at your disposal, since a few transfer over from PvE – most notably Fast Deflection (essential), Melee stances and Hush (without which you appear on the mini-map when you fire). You'll also get a conclave-specific mod every time you finish a match – they all have drawbacks as well as benefits, but they're good for fine-tuning your build.

Melee weapons have recently gone through some major changes in PvP, so there are probably a lot of them that don't measure up. Staff weapons are flavour of the week (you can compare stats in the arsenal when selecting a weapon), but this may or may not change when the next update rolls around. Either way, channelling is the main way to deal decent damage with melee.

On death and dying: A few weapons like the Daikyu and Opticor are capable of one-shotting lighter frames, but others such as Frost, Rhino, Oberon, Valkyr, Zephyr and Chroma will typically survive if they start off at full health. At that point the key is to dodge away before you're mopped up, and make for the nearest health orb – knowing where the health is, and at what point you need to run and get some, is an essential survival skill.

Might I ask what loadout you are using?

welp i was told i can could any loadout and do fine. that really inst the case  it seems ;(

and it seems numchecks or something with an element proc is the flavor overall.

bullet jump like crazy 24x7, doesn't really matter where, just move around all the time.

Slide all the time instead of sprinting.

Prioritize some mods obtainment and usage over the others (like in PvE some are trash and borderline useless and some a must have, just read up descriptions and think for a bit what sounds for u beneficial). Some weapons are way better than others as well, same as PvE.

I dunno your conclave syndicate level so i assume its rank 1, consider creating an all around good loadout which is decent for everything (or you can create a cancer one which usually includes Ash or Frost, hitscan auto weapon, strong secondary and a broken melee like Tipedo or waever was added recently, but be prepared that this might trigger people like me, to take MY cancer loadout and u r not going to like it).

Energy is important, try to pick it up and learn places where it spawn. Warframe skills are unequal as well, some are  way better than others. 

Consider FoV changes or sensitivity changes, experiment a bit. 

You don't have to follow the target necessarily, you can just predict where it will end up or desire to go, place ur crosshair there and when they cross, fire away. 

Lagz or high ping is a problem just as any other shooter online, so it might be a bit hard to adjust. 

cancer loadout?oo

I couldn't help but laugh. I haven't played in a while but my cancer load out was Saryn with Simulor and Glaive Prime. Reserved only for when I get fed up with imbalanced matchmaking.

I couldn't help but laugh. I haven't played in a while but my cancer load out was Saryn with Simulor and Glaive Prime. Reserved only for when I get fed up with imbalanced matchmaking.

well its not like i have a list of "cancerours S#&$" in conclave prepared, i was mostly adressing issues of some frames being way stronger than others, with no downsides. Synoid simulor is obviously right there, together with Secura Penta (before it was nerfed), Jat Kittag spammers and waever else rocked ur boat. Flavors of the week/month changes with nerfs or "newly discovered broken stuff", its natural. 

Logic is a bit like PvE, try out different frames and weapons, see what u like and go from there, but some things are objectively stronger than others by quite a margin. 

whats the trick to it? when i shoot people they dont die easily but i got hit easily/ die in one hit.

wahts the trick/ guide/ hint to it? can you not kill while dashing/ moving? do you have to be still? why is melee sort of weak? and i have zero mods >.<

For primaries a few weapons I'd try out are the Latron Prime (Head Shot 1-2x kills) the Braton Prime, and the Karak. 

As for mobility, you are a lot harder to hit when you use the roll movements. and as CM said, Frost Prime is quite useful for his shield and snow globe powers.

well its not like i have a list of "cancerours S#&$" in conclave prepared, i was mostly adressing issues of some frames being way stronger than others, with no downsides. Synoid simulor is obviously right there, together with Secura Penta (before it was nerfed), Jat Kittag spammers and waever else rocked ur boat. Flavors of the week/month changes with nerfs or "newly discovered broken stuff", its natural. 

Logic is a bit like PvE, try out different frames and weapons, see what u like and go from there, but some things are objectively stronger than others by quite a margin. 

ya but at least in pve you have forma and more mods to supplement  be on par with the OPS. cant do that pVP.

thanks though.

so tell me more about cancerous loadouts so my gf is happy when we win more :P

ya but at least in pve you have forma and more mods to supplement  be on par with the OPS. cant do that pVP.

thanks though.

so tell me more about cancerous loadouts so my gf is happy when we win more :P

Cancerous loadouts > Frost Prime or Ice Chroma: Latron Prime or Braton Prime, Lex Prime or Twin Grakata, Jatt Kittagg or Galatine.

what about the numchucks?

No, the melee needs to do much damage also when slammed on the ground.. The Primaries mentioned by CIROC are very accurate weapons (aiming skills needed just a bit).

And never underestimate Lex... with these weapons you make every bullet count.... effecient like a German =)

No, the melee needs to do much damage also when slammed on the ground.. The Primaries mentioned by CIROC are very accurate weapons (aiming skills needed just a bit).

And never underestimate Lex... with these weapons you make every bullet count.... effecient like a German =)

hmmm. i been seeing numchucks alot though and getting rekt with them so... maybe not?

hmmm. i been seeing numchucks alot though and getting rekt with them so... maybe not?

EDIT: We currently have no nunchucks yet.... ok in a couple of minutes then...... going to download the U17.4 now....Done, now we can talk.... but the Arsenal was expanded! Give me a couple more weeks to come back to yu :-D

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

EDIT: We currently have no nunchucks yet.... ok in a couple of minutes then...... going to download the U17.4 now....Done, now we can talk.... but the Arsenal was expanded! Give me a couple more weeks to come back to yu :-D

i just realized you're ps4 :P