Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Goku Goes Super Saiyan, Then Super Saiyan 2, Then Super Saiyan 3, Then (At A Different Universe I Guess) He Goes Super Saiyan 4. Alright. But...

Monsterwithin

Now he has "Super Saiyan God" form?

But what's more crazier is now he has "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" form.

Like how the heck is this boy gonna get more powerful?

I can only see it now, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3.

( Here's the list of transformations http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Transformation )

I don't mind all the transformations; I just hate that the characters don't actually seem stronger. Super saiyan 2 was the last increase that actually had a noticeable difference. Gohan at ss2 looked and felt so much stronger than everyone else. ss3 just looked like a back-pocket trick to get over on a strong enemy.

I don't mind all the transformations; I just hate that the characters don't actually seem stronger. Super saiyan 2 was the last increase that actually had a noticeable difference. Gohan at ss2 looked and felt so much stronger than everyone else. ss3 just looked like a back-pocket trick to get over on a strong enemy.

Oh, here's his "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" form at it's best.

Super Saiyan 4 was only in Dragonball GT which was set sometime after Z.  Goku gets wished to being a kid by one of the bad guys from the original Dragonball story and the Dragonballs get scattered across space.  Apparently something was triggered by their excessive use of wishes that caused the balls to crack, turn dark and fly away even further than normal.  Anyway, kid Goku, Trunks and Pan (Gohan and Videl's daughter) go off to find them.  I don't know why they thought taking Pan was a good idea, it might have been an accident or something.  Goku gets on the wrong side of a intergalactic bad guy known as Baby who, to get revenge, sneaks to Earth before Goku gets back, possesses Vegeta and forces the Super Saiyan kids (Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Buella) to form a 'power circle' around him turning him into a super saiyan giant ape.  Goku pulls a similar trick but in Dragonball tradition is always one step better than Vegeta so gains his sense of self and transforms from a super saiyan giant ape into Super Saiyan 4 which is kinda like a hairy guy.  Later Vegeta, after being freed from Baby's control, gets Bulma to help him achieve true Super Saiyan 4 status by zapping him with a vehicle mounted Moonlight cannon.  Of course, the two Super Saiyan 4's do the fusion dance to become the most arrogant being in existance for a short period.

The thing that gets me is that one of the kids that turns Super Saiyan to lend strength to Baby/Vegeta is Vegeta and Bulma's daughter, Buella.  We never see her fight.  Vegeta has a kick as daughter who we know can turn Super Saiyan but we never see her fighting.  Disappointed...

I just watched episode 12 of Super and I have to change my opinion a bit. SSG actually looks and feels stronger than anything we've seen before (even with all the screaming).

The series seems to be making up for the image of the amount of power the movies failed to represent.

Edited by Joenorthrup