Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saw This Today (Gamer Cat)

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Its sorta off topic but the suits actually do have the powers displayed, we have void emanations that power the suits and in turn the suit turns the waves of void radiation we release into abilities like Switch Teleport instead of 'void radiation exposure' and 'random face melting'. A focus for our mutation power, by using an infested mutation -the suit- as the lens so to speak. Hopefully, this will be explained further in update 18.

On topic, I think the comic is super cute! Reminds me of introducing new allies to the game. I can totally feel for the Excalibur cat! Loki does have much more mobility potential than Excalibur but being able to Exalted Blade should balance it out later for Excalicat.

Thats all speculative. Ember codex suggest some children having a specific burning ability without the suit,

Its no mere coincidence that this was an entry for the Ember codex.

The Rhino codex also appears to suggest the same for the test subject that is going on a rampage, who appears to have had Roar and Iron Skin.

Technically the suits don't give them the powers, the Tenno themselves already have the ability, the Warframes just act as a medium or focus tool for the abilities to refine/enchance their control over them. So in that comic; Tenno are cats confirmed?! >:3

That's really unsure, but given the fact that the individual Tenno we play as switches between the Warframes at will I think it more of the raw Void energy the Tenno have being channeled to power the Warframe's abilities, and that's what's meant by the whole "a conduit for their affliction" and "a glass shaping your divine light" elements.

Think of shining a flashlight through a colored sheet of plastic, the flashlight always looks and is the same on its own, but depending on the color of the plastic lens the light that passes through it will be a different color - so it is similar with Warframe powers I think, the Tenno's energy is all the same, this raw basic power rather than "you have all of these abilities inside you at once".

So... in some ways its both the suits give them powers and the suits just focus their powers.

so...is valkyr a human?

Ha. I get it.

Thats all speculative. Ember codex suggest some children having a specific burning ability without the suit,

Its no mere coincidence that this was an entry for the Ember codex.

The Rhino codex also appears to suggest the same for the test subject that is going on a rampage, who appears to have had Roar and Iron Skin.

But the Rhino was also heavily disconnected from "the ones from the Zariman" that the child in the Ember codex was. Moreover I think that Rhino was just a different project that would eventually become the Warframes, while in the case of Ember it was something other than fire that burned Kaleen - pure energy, perhaps.

so...is valkyr a human?

That took FAR too long for me to get. I feel ashamed now.

Spoiler for those who need the joke explained (probably no one but meh):

valkyr is sometimes referred to as the cat frame, so since cats are using the frame here, then valkyr should look human.