Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Lost My Manhood

TheErebus.

125926__UNOPT__safe_animated_apple-bloom

1261.gif

why does anyone have problem with bronies? so..we like ponies and? so we must die for that? no, you must die for that you are jerks and stupids, you can love what you want, and we will love what ever we WANT!! so all anti-bronies MUST TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does anyone have problem with bronies? so..we like ponies and? so we must die for that? no, you must die for that you are jerks and stupids, you can love what you want, and we will love what ever we WANT!! so all anti-bronies MUST TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have you know I am not "stupids"

Ok, first off, calm down. Monsterwithin and Unknow are just playing around, I know that they don't have any irrational hate for bronies.

A FELLOW BRONY!

I was just being sarcastic.

I don't mind bronys at all.

Actually, the ones I dislike most is the haters, how they come up with all theses stupid as hell excuses of why people shouldn't like a simple show.

It's simple, if you don't like the show, don't watch it. If people are forcing you to watch the show, ignore them or say I dislike the show. That's all you need to say.

And it can be the same way with bronys, putting you down for not watching their show and being part of their community.

Edited by Monsterwithin