Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, Endgame, And Me (Personnel Rant. Not To Be Taken Serious)

(XBOX)DaBoogieMan2741

if all you think the "goal" of warframe is to reach endgame then maybe you should take a break from it. this game to me has no endgame, its hopefully endless. warframe to me is a place to go after work, talk to friends around the world, make new friends, test mine and my clans thinking capabilities when dealing with difficult missions/mobs/etc. do role play with warframes and just have a jolly good time doing jolly ol cooperation. if only other games could learn from what digital extremes have created there would be a lot more games that are actually worth something. before warframe i had destiny, which was short lived after completing the game in a week, and finding out that they chopped the game for sales i boycott that game and havent touched it since 1st dlc. before that was halo which was awesome journey till mcc killed it for me being uplayable.

so thank you digital extremes for making this awesome game. i only wish i learned of it sooner...

as well apologies for the hardcore requests for sargas ruk skins for sobek, brakk, and jat kittag. but i still want it lol

Edited by (XB1)Sierra 671

This... this is just so true. People always demand endgame, but to be honest, this game is more about experimenting with different team setups then it is about endgame. People really need to understand this.

plus the fact that DE is still releasing new content for FREE, unless you pay for it and cant farm it. still doing fixes, and listening to the community. thats way better than what destiny is doing with the dlc or mcc and leaving us to rot.

Warframe is a free sandbox in which you kill things in as many hilarious creative ways possible. Pick your weapons, pick your frame, pick your buddy be it a flying gold gilded gourd with no personality or a cute doggie, and have a blast....sometimes literally.

I hate to say it but DE has spoiled me. I sometimes break from Warframe, play other games for a day, then come back to Warframe because other games just aren't as...what's the word...free. I don't mean this in a monetary way either. Warframe has a good parkour system allowing fluid movement. Lots of unique weapons and frames and so, so many ways to build everything to make it work differently. 

This... this is just so true. People always demand endgame, but to be honest, this game is more about experimenting with different team setups then it is about endgame. People really need to understand this.

.... Except that I experiment with different team setups to see what is endgame...

There are two ways to enjoy warframe...

Casually

And Endgame content... Endgame content is when it gets so chaotic that only cause you did (enter strategy here) that you were able to survive.

The most fun I've ever had was when an event glitched and i was fighting level 9,999s and the only reason we beat it was cause i was limbo and i could revive people

Don't bash what other people like about the game... You enjoy it the way you want... meanwhile imma go see how long i can last solo in an ods