The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Most Similar To Twin Grakatas?

Vaizis

Question

I love the Twin Grakatas as a weapon.

-Burns through the whole mag in an instant for huge burst damage

-Has 120 rounds per mag so I can tap fire for ages when I don't need burst

Are there any primaries that are similar to Twin Grakatas, preferably with something like the above characteristics?

Edited by Vaizis

20 answers to this question

Grakata, boar prime, amprex, glaxion, prisma grakata

Oh, and vectis

Oh boar prime, I haven't even thought about shotguns. Maybe Vaykor Hek, Sobek, or Boar Prime?

EDIT: Which has more burst damage in a clip, Boar Prime or Sobek?

Edited by Vaizis

Oh boar prime, I haven't even thought about shotguns. Maybe Vaykor Hek, Sobek, or Boar Prime?

EDIT: Which has more burst damage in a clip, Boar Prime or Sobek?

Boar prime has higher fire rate and IIRC more damage per shot.

So we have a winner.

Also, vaykor hek doesn't unload as fast as boar prime, but has more stopping power. Sobek, is, well, meh, just a status shotgun like strun wraith, only weaker

Maybe try the Supra with augment for radial Radiation proc + wall of lasers? 

Ugh, that one takes so many fieldrons, but sure.

Boar prime has higher fire rate and IIRC more damage per shot.

So we have a winner.

Also, vaykor hek doesn't unload as fast as boar prime, but has more stopping power. Sobek, is, well, meh, just a status shotgun like strun wraith, only weaker

I was confused by the damage charts on the wiki. Does the shotgun do what the wiki lists the damage as? (Ex: Sobek is 350) or is it the listed damage times the amount of pellets (350 * 5)?

I was confused by the damage charts on the wiki. Does the shotgun do what the wiki lists the damage as? (Ex: Sobek is 350) or is it the listed damage times the amount of pellets (350 * 5)?

350 damage divided amongst the pellets. In short, combined damage of pellets upon all hitting one target.

So that would be 350 / 5

magnetic proc....

if you  want a shotgun with high firerate /ammo pool (as twin grakata) go for kohm (it was nerfed but still good).

Oh right, got the syndicates mixed up.

Well, in that case, the Supra restores your energy with the proc. Still a very nice bonus effect.

Edited by Cynick

What the hell? Boar P would do 184 with all pellets and Sobek would do 350 with all pellets?

Sadly, boar prime is a deeps (DPS) dependent weapon with its insane fire rate and recoil. Sobek is more ammo efficient compared to boar prime.

Edit: IIRC boar prime is a status weapon, hence having more pellets than sobek (too bad it had better status chance before...), sobek can also status, but maybe not as much as boar prime. Also, boar prime can satisfy crowds due to high spread and high pellet count.

Edited by p3z1