Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unbalanced Conclave Items U17.8

Guest Pun-chee

I didn't check entire thread, but what you guys think about Karak and Marelok in general? I usually find prolems vs those two.

They're both fine.

Karak very similar to the Braton. The faster firerate makes it a bit more forgiving than the Braton.

Marelok is powerful, but extremely inaccurate. Not reliable beyond close-mid range.

I didn't check entire thread, but what you guys think about Karak and Marelok in general? I usually find prolems vs those two.

karak is fine its clip is terrible, karak wraith though could use a damage reduction over normal one, as it has more RoF and double clip

Marelok is reliable, until mid+ range, then its accuracy is rekt, so I find it balanced, also doing Clint-Eastwood shiz with it is fun :3

karak is fine its clip is terrible, karak wraith though could use a damage reduction over normal one, as it has more RoF and double clip

Marelok is reliable, until mid+ range, then its accuracy is rekt, so I find it balanced, also doing Clint-Eastwood shiz with it is fun :3

Karak Wraith already does have a damage reduction over the normal one.

Karak Wraith already does have a damage reduction over the normal one.

last time I checked it didn`t, nvm what I said then ^^

Please add the silva and aegis speed glitch(final harbinger stance with,something else) And it's insane 100% fire proc that stacks

I find it ok, now that DOT got nerfed, but the proc chance could use a tone down, funny, it is better in PVP than PVE

Yeah I was disappointed, and I really don't like how upgrades of weapons are generally worse than normal versions

as they have higher fire rate/clip size, they need to have the same DPS or they`d be OP, or if they nerf the family to suit the event one, then normal would be useless, I find it fine as it is, everything is a side-grade of the other, vanilla`s mostly are for utility over damage (braton and karak are examples)

as they have higher fire rate/clip size, they need to have the same DPS or they`d be OP, or if they nerf the family to suit the event one, then normal would be useless, I find it fine as it is, everything is a side-grade of the other, vanilla`s mostly are for utility over damage (braton and karak are examples)

Most of them have the same fire rate or less, they usually have more ammo, but there's ammo through map and you get full from dieing

Most of them have the same fire rate or less, they usually have more ammo, but there's ammo through map and you get full from dieing

I said or mag sizes :P

karak has both, therefore less damage, same DPS, but less burst damage

same for braton, except accuracy, prime`s is rekt

Soma has clip and fire rate, but also less damage over vanilla (who cares anyway with that fire rate and clip lol)

Vectis has double clip AND more damage

Vaykor Hek has higher RoF and mag but almost half the damage of vanilla

Lex has less damage but higher RoF and clip size

list goes on.........

I said or mag sizes :P

karak has both, therefore less damage, same DPS, but less burst damage

same for braton, except accuracy, prime`s is rekt

Soma has clip and fire rate, but also less damage over vanilla (who cares anyway with that fire rate and clip lol)

Vectis has double clip AND more damage

Vaykor Hek has higher RoF and mag but almost half the damage of vanilla

Lex has less damage but higher RoF and clip size

list goes on.........

Sry misread that, even though they do have higher rof people in PvP don't generally wait till 2 people finish fighting, the pick the hardest hitting weapon and shoot both or downslam both, primes should have an overall increase like a few points of damage and rof, the grind shouldn't have been in vain when a lot of new players can't kill airways

Sry misread that, even though they do have higher rof people in PvP don't generally wait till 2 people finish fighting, the pick the hardest hitting weapon and shoot both or downslam both, primes should have an overall increase like a few points of damage and rof, the grind shouldn't have been in vain when a lot of new players can't kill airways

I dunno, that`d suck on vaulted primes or event weapons, that is main reason I think higher versions should be side-grades, not direct upgrades

I dunno, that`d suck on vaulted primes or event weapons, that is main reason I think higher versions should be side-grades, not direct upgrades

I don't want massive weapon upgrades just slight ones not something new players will be screaming OMFG that's so not fair then quitting game, just enough so you can keep up after them shooting you once, because it's who shoots first and primes should solve that against normal and mk1 weapons

ACTUALLY TTK is again to high. bulletjump nerf wont help much since there is still jump+roll. so generally buffing weapons would be cool and besides that getting some weapons with buffs into balance would be awesome.

Edited by Lord_Noctus

ACTUALLY TTK is again to high. bulletjump nerf wont help much since there is still jump+roll. so generally buffing weapons would be cool and besides that getting some weapons with buffs into balance would be awesome.

Melee in general are fine because of passive energy drain, and guns will wreck a lot, it's the broken weapons that need fixing and the Damn glitches

Why isn't galatine and scindo p with tempo royal listed where they addressed?

because they are broken on console right now its the only thing anyone uses

(channeling Scindo/galatine tempo royal)

Cause melee is weak. especially heavy swords cannot contest vs ranged weapons

Edited by Boltwin

Can anyone tell me the stats of Snipetron in PVP? Looking for a substitute for post nerf Vectis.

Ash changes look good too. But i'd trade them for original mobility.

(At work - got excited)

Played with it one round, don't remember the exact I/P/S split for Snipetron Vandal, but Snipetron does 75 damage (60P, 7.5I, 7.5S) and SV does 72 damage with even more puncture damage. (Think it only was 3.8 for I and S each, but I don't remember exactly)

It has issues getting through shields, this was the first time I had to use the impact converter mod. Also, Lie in Wait is buffed to 60% now.

Edited by Storchenbein

Played with it one round, don't remember the exact I/P/S split for Snipetron Vandal, but Snipetron does 75 damage (60P, 7.5I, 7.5S) and SV does 72 damage with even more puncture damage. (Think it only was 3.8 for I and S each, but I don't remember exactly)

It has issues getting through shields, this was the first time I had to use the impact converter mod. Also, Lie in Wait is buffed to 60% now.

Thanks chap.

I think i'll try Grinlok for a bit, Iron sights and experience from 1.0.

I don't want massive weapon upgrades just slight ones not something new players will be screaming OMFG that's so not fair then quitting game, just enough so you can keep up after them shooting you once, because it's who shoots first and primes should solve that against normal and mk1 weapons

it had nothing to do with who starts shooting first btw, I can win a gun fight against 3 guys alone just with my good old braton p, it is all about skill here, u can dodge their shots easily, can they dodge yours? that is my point, u can`t make a PVP weapon statement based off just damage, u must include accuracy and magazine size and reload speed, all these matter most at PVP, more than damage

• 3 weeks later...