Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unbalanced Conclave Items U17.8

Guest Pun-chee

Please add black energy for weapons to the list:

1. (Opticor) One of the defining features of the opticor is the beam which indicates when the user begins charging the weapon + the direction it is being aimed at. With black energy, this beam becomes very difficult to see and time against.

2. (Corpus weapons) Similarly, black energy on weapons such as dera becomes very hard to see and react to.

They have a sound..... and opticor can be busy, I walked into the beam and it did nothing, but my friend was 5ft away from beam and got hit

why do you want to nerf the newbies? it makes it even worst.

and the only mk1 that needs a nerf is the mk1-furis

and there is no crits on conclave, those 74 damage were an headshot.

I dont feel the need of nerfing newbies, aside from newbies everyone is using Furis in Conclaves. Wanna guess why?

from what shin said it looks to me like he wants all mk1s to be underpowered compared to other weapons.

I do feel like this game needs progression. Sticking to MK1 Variations because they are superior to almost every weapon is lame. Its not good for Conclaves health.

There should be a sense of Progression. Furis series must be nerfed, then make the MK1 Weapons below Mastery Rank 3 so that after MR3 Noone should be able to use them in conclaves.

That way Newbies can have their Starter gear, we can use our own Arsenal and give the Newbies some sense of progression.

So we add MK1 Furis and Furis, also (Vanilla) Karak to the list?

Yea. Thats the current cheap meta so, it has to go.

There should be a sense of Progression. 

sure it needs progression, but not by power creeping, and if you lock the best weapons under certain mr you would be actually discouraging progression in power creeping too, as a consequence

Edited by rockscl