Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Key's Drop Rate.

Keetsune

Atm It's roughly 1-2% chance to get Void Key from Raid or Defence Mission.

Dat mean u need to complite 50-100 Raid Missionons to get one key. With faster frame(Volt in my opinion) i  need average 2 mins to complite mission(with restarting & cinematic's & etc included). So i do about 25-30 missions per hour. So i need to waste 2-3 hour's of hardcore farm to get only one key. Just in pure example let's say u need 100 Void Key's to get every schematic's from it, dat mean u need to waste 10+ days of unlimited farm in Raid missions to achive that. But i'm shure that 100 key's is realy not enought to get all schematic's. And ofcoz 100 key's it's not even close enought to get Forma for for upgrading weapons & building fully functional Dodjo for ppls who dont want invest money in game.

And this is only in case of Hardcore Grinder's(nolifers) and what about ppls who just get fun in this game and dont want invest 100500$ money, i feel realy sad for them coz they nearly never get stuff's from Void mission's.

I like this game and i even already invested some money and i will in future if Dev's will stop doing such thing's like making full game expirience is nearly imposible without investing a lot of money.

Atleast i'm happy that this game dont have PVP atm. If PVP was atm in this game dat would be rly sick advantage of ppls who invest 100500 money.

In my opinion, chance to get key's from raid & defence missions should not be lower than 10%.

Cheers.

Despite the OP's less than excellent performance at the english grammar, he still does have a point, Void key drops are way too rare for anyone that won't spend money to even manage to complete Void related items (not even getting into the rigged drop rates for said item parts..). I get it that they are supposed to be rare, but 1-2% is like gambling for unusual hats in TF2.

Now I don't really think those percentages are really 100% accurate but they are damn close, hopefully everything that went wrong with this update (note: everything regarding the economical side of it) will be adressed in the next livestream and properly dealt with soon enough before any more damage is done.

Edited by EchoLG

Despite the OP's less than excellent performance at the english grammar

Coz i'm here not to study English ;D and i 100% shure that everything that i wrote is understandable for everyone even with lack of grammar. Grammar nazi can **** my ****.

Coz i'm here not to study English ;D and i 100% shure that everything that i wrote is understandable for everyone even with lack of grammar. Grammar nazi can **** my ****.

I wasn't really being serious with that you know.

All I was trying to make fun of is that you can't expect people not to tease you after the way you wrote your post. If you type like this, people are gonna poke some fun at you, accept it and maybe focus on the rest of my post where I am busy agreeing with what you said next time?

Why does every 13-14 year old child who can't make a coherent statement to save their life get S#&$ty when people call them out on it?

Telling you that Chimps speak english better than you do isn't being a grammar nazi, you're just being deliberately obtuse.

It's understandable, but not great. And it's a pain to read. Let me show you how you COULD be typing!

"Because I am not present to attain knowledge of the English language! Nay! And I am most certain my above postulation was entirely decipherable by any person with a capacity to reason! Persons whom  appreciate proper spelling, grammar, and syntax may kindly fornicate my davenport!"

See? That could have been YOU!

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but you did make this thread to get your point across, didn't you? Putting it in terrible and lazy typing would only discourage folks from reading it, and would in fact fail to see the point you tried to raise.

When I see a post from a non-english speaker, they usually have terrible grammar but at least they spell the words right because they TRY to get their point across in the most coherent way possible. That's effort.

Why does every 13-14 year old child who can't make a coherent statement to save their life get S#&$ty when people call them out on it?

Telling you that Chimps speak english better than you do isn't being a grammar nazi, you're just being deliberately obtuse.

U must be psychic if u so shure about my age. Or u are sutpid enought to think that everyone who have lack of knowledge about language is kid's. But nah, both my statement's is wrong u are just another troll which want to disscus grammar of unknow guy instead of problem that i described. Yeah i'm psychic. 

You have to rejoice that I speak with you on this stupid language and not on my own language.

I wasn't really being serious with that you know.

All I was trying to make fun of is that you can't expect people not to tease you after the way you wrote your post. If you type like this, people are gonna poke some fun at you, accept it and maybe focus on the rest of my post where I am busy agreeing with what you said next time?

It's understandable, but not great. And it's a pain to read. Let me show you how you COULD be typing!

"Because I am not present to attain knowledge of the English language! Nay! And I am most certain my above postulation was entirely decipherable by any person with a capacity to reason! Persons whom  appreciate proper spelling, grammar, and syntax may kindly fornicate my davenport!"

See? That could have been YOU!

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but you did make this thread to get your point across, didn't you? Putting it in terrible and lazy typing would only discourage folks from reading it, and would in fact fail to see the point you tried to raise.

When I see a post from a non-english speaker, they usually have terrible grammar but at least they spell the words right because they TRY to get their point across in the most coherent way possible. That's effort.

Are we here to discuss the drop rates for Void key's? or the OP's lack of english grammar?

EDIT:

U must be psychic if u so shure about my age. Or u are sutpid enought to think that everyone who have lack of knowledge about language is kid's. But nah, both my statement's is wrong u are just another troll which want to disscus grammar of unknow guy instead of problem that i described. Yeah i'm psychic.

You have to rejoice that I speak with you on this stupid language and not on my own language.

you don't need to be psychic to know someone's (mental) age...

just look at how the subject (in this case you) writes his sentences

Edited by Magmahunter

Are we here to discuss the drop rates for Void key's? or the OP's lack of english grammar?

EDIT:

you don't need to be psychic to know someone's (mental) age...

just look at how the subject (in this case you) writes his sentences

You also here to disscus my grammar or my extreemly low "mental" age?

You also here to disscus my grammar or my extreemly low "mental" age?

As the delightful fellows of the internet so often express.. You must have arrived here only quite recently.

As well, I do believe the drop rates are rather sad, yes. As the legion of beggars this system has created, whom would more happily sit upon the virtual gutters of region chat, and query any passing pedestrians to obtain just a singular void run, from the goodness of their hearts...

I am still farming defense missions for void keys with no luck so far. (~60 runs on Xini/Io).

Or u are sutpid enought to think that everyone who have lack of knowledge about language is kid's.

Saying that you are not a kid after typing like that is a great mistake. Hey, kids love this trash mirc talk, but when a totally grown up person comes to me and talks like that... I am sorry but I just turn my back and walk away.

Thank you

As the delightful fellows of the internet so often express.. You must have arrived here only quite recently.

As well, I do believe the drop rates are rather sad, yes. As the legion of beggars this system has created, whom would more happily sit upon the virtual gutters of region chat, and query any passing pedestrians to obtain just a singular void run, from the goodness of their hearts...

So true, it made me chuckle.

'Legion of beggars' xD

It needs to be adressed quickly, hopefully in the next livestream and hotfix.

I am still farming defense missions for void keys with no luck so far. (~60 runs on Xini/Io).

Saying that you are not a kid after typing like that is a great mistake. Hey, kids love this trash mirc talk, but when a totally grown up person comes to me and talks like that... I am sorry but I just turn my back and walk away.

Thank you

One troll less, ty.

Yeah better throw in prejudice while you're at it.

It's not just the language that makes people think you are young. It is the general lack of maturity in your communication, both in terms of your spelling and grammar, but also in what you are saying, not just how you say it.

Being guided by information of this topic https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51958-dear-de-the-simple-statistical-reason-as-to-why-im-never-going-to-buy-void-keys/page-12 approximate chance of receiving a Forma from missions is 5%.

I did some calculation: you need to spend 60 hours(+time on Void Missions) to receive enough Keys to get one Forma.

For players who spend 3-4 hour's in game per day that mean they get 1 forma every 15+ days farming only key's and nothing else.

ATM this game is in a condition: "pay if u want comfortable gameplay". And anyway as u can read in thread that i linked before even if u pay u will not receive what u expect.

Just because someone doesn't have flawless English, doesn't mean that they are too lazy to type correctly. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that English is not his/her native language so quite the opposite is true. They're expressing an opinion in a foreign language which is far more impressive than ragging on him for not being perfectly express himself in English.

That said, I agree with the OP. Drop rate is too low. Raise it please :)