Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10,000 Posts

TheErebus.

Wew, I've achieved 10,000 posts. 

All those posts arguing about aspects of WF and the amount of hatred I've achieved.

I honestly didn't know you became big enough to have your own personal bunch of haters.

or maybe you were just talking about individual hate.

either way I don't see why you are getting it. same with your description about the readers cells getting cancer in your profile description.

in my opinion your posts would have to be way worse before they started causing cancer.

I honestly didn't know you became big enough to have your own personal bunch of haters.

either way I don't see why you are getting it. same with your description about the readers cells getting cancer in your profile description.

in my opinion your posts would have to be way worse before they started causing cancer.

I'm proud to be an Erebus hater!

Serious talk:

I have gathered quite a few people who legit hate me on the forum. One is a person who thinks I'm a DE suck up and outright said in a thread "I have no respect for people like you".

Another was a guy who just dislikes me for no reason, and it's not a funny kinda dislike, like he has actually said publically that he doesn't like me.

Then we have the one who tried to frame me for owning CP (Child pr0n). I'm not even joking, that actually happened. He posted it on the forum as an attempt to shut me down after I kept posing a hard question to him. 

Then we have one who called me a backseat mod for telling people to not post in the wrong section (Because giving advice to players is backseat modding). 

Serious talk:

-

You make an effort to contribute to the community, you don't pick fights, and you are usually fairly constructive. Even if someone disagrees with you, progressing to hating someone based on a difference of opinions is excessive.

"Backseat mod", what, seriously? Lots of people do the "inb4 lock" spam and a few (myself included) occasionally encourage people to use the correct subforum, so singling you out is a bit ridiculous.

As for the CP thing, that's not a light accusation. Given you're still here, I have to congratulate you on getting that sorted out.

Edited by Kthal

As for the CP thing, that's not a light accusation. Given you're still here, I have to congratulate you on getting that sorted out.

See, that's the funny thing.

He used a twitter account with anime girls on it as evidence.

Problem is that the twitter account wasn't mine. 

But it had a very similar name (Erebus something) and the account had Warframe related material on it.

So even if he did report that account to the police, it wouldn't even matter to me. 

You make an effort to contribute to the community, you don't pick fights, and you are usually fairly constructive. Even if someone disagrees with you, progressing to hating someone based on a difference of opinions is excessive.

"effort"

I don't like straying into GD or Feedback anymore