Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

King Of Tenno

(PSN)Bacon_Centurion

I was thinking of a quest line that revealed that the Tenno were originally lead by a king and not the Lotus. Then the King was then forced into cryo-stasis and hidden away deep in the void by the lotus which lead to her being the current leader. I propose that there be a quest that reveals that the void shuttle became infested and the cryo-stasis pod was damaged leading to the king's escape. The quest would lead you to the king where you are given a choice: Either assassinate him and get a cool sword or something of the sort, or abandon the lotus and continue to be lead through missions as the king being your guide. There would also have to be some kind of reward for joining the King, and most likely have some sort of assassin come after you now and again after leaving the lotus for the original ruler of the Tenno. I think the quest would also be mastery locked and could only be played by rank 10 or above players. I have always wanted to have an alternative to the lotus. I like what they did with syndicates but I would like to take it a step in a sort of different direction. I thought that this is a pretty cool idea, but that's just me. What do you guys think of this?

Didn't the Tenno serve under the Orokin which was an Empire? Which would mean they were lead by an Emperor?

Or just under the Orokin officials/military in general? At most there would have been a central figure of power who presided over the military, or the tenno. Could have even been the lotus, though I doubt it with the Natah quest