Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor And Nyx Commission

Syncrasis

Yui commissioned me to draw her two favorite characters, so how could I resist??

captain_vor_and_nyx_by_syncrasis-d9biac6

Thanks Yui~ ^ o ^

[edited to add] please remember to keep your comments respectful and PG. <3

Some possible interpretations:

"Hmmm. Tenno. I've been looking all over for this." Pops off Nyx's head to use as a clothing iron because he's going to the ball this evening and has to look his best in front of his Queens.

"Hmmm. Nyx-kun, stay still. I haven't finished your make-up yet, baka" Captain Vor carefully picks up the red nail polish he's painting Nyx's face ring thing with and strokes a few more delicate lines into place. 

"Hmmm. Good." Vor smiles at Nyx's gleaming headpiece, confident that he was able to remove that embarrassing booger from his massive nostril. 

Edited by Syncrasis

Apologies for what I previously posted ^^""

But in all honesty, pretty neat artwork! Am just curious is Vor holding something near Nyx's mouth or somethin/

Haha, no worries! Vor is supposed to be looking his newly capture warframe over, tilting Nyx's head side to side. 

It was pointed out when I was about 80% done with this piece that one of Vor's tubes is forming an unfortunate tangent with his hand/Nyx's head, but it was too late to change it. I tried to minimize it with shading but nop lol

Looking at it now though maybe I could put some of that mist in here to hide it more

[edit] just made that change, i think it helped a little lol

Edited by Syncrasis

I somehow get the feeling that Yui has purposefully injected somewhere along the lines of five Ascaris into herself to try to get Vor to notice her.

“I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He’s my very own Captain Vor-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder … Hmm … My inner Tenno is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.” -Nyx, 50 Shades of Vor