Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spike Frame? (Plus Picture) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

FunnyValentin

hello, I recently thought up a cool idea for a spike based Warframe. I havent thought up a name yet but i drew some pictures. I havent thought of a name so ill just call him spike.  if you like my art please look at my deviant art page! (although there isnt really much there id like to do some advertising :p)    >>  JayDreads  <<

Initial design

spike%20frame_zpsqd41mopp.jpg

Alternate helm based on a twisted Iron maiden helm

spike%20helm_zpsvc6n0uql.jpg

if you guys noticed his hands i thought it would be interesting to see a frame that has a unique feature so I thought of plasma formed limbs (hands and feet) it was going to go with a idea for a weapon that i thought of a little but dont feel like discussing the idea now. 

His stats and abilitys are listed below

His base armor will take up most of his defense next is his shields and followed by a low base health. his energy can be above average

His speed can be slightly above average

wish i could go into detail but i feel more like playing warframe and im lazy

his abilitys that I thought of so far are listed (i thought up the names while im typing so they could be lame :p )        Efficiency modes work on abilitys

1st, Ballistic toss: spike tosses a large spike ball that goes towards the direction his cross hairs aims at. once it hits the enemy the spikes explodes off the ball and fly's into random directions causing puncture damage per hit   (Strength mods allows more damage.) -50 energy used-

2nd, Porcupine: Spike hunches over and spike quickly extends out of his body drastically reducing the amount of damage taken. although he remains stationary; when he deactivates this ability the spikes explodes off him and into anyone within a certain range (range modes can effect how far the spikes reach is, along with with the explosion radius.) -100 energy consumed when first used and very slowly decreases over time-

3rd, spike trap: spike controls the area his cross hairs is aimed at and spikes quickly emerges out of the surface he's aiming at (walls,floors,ceilings) enemy caught within the radius gets flung and any other enemy that walks through the spike gets damage overtime.  -150 energy consumed-  (strength and range mods)

4th, no idea haven't thought of this one yet so feel free to toss an idea in the comments.)

i kept thinking to myself about the iron maiden helm "frames cant have face like features!" but im like what the hay im drawing it anyways.

JayDreads   Deviant art page in the works

follow me ingame PC       Gamer_Jay

Edited by Gamer_Jay

For a fourth:

Needle Hail - Spike's defenses are reduced he now generates a wave of spikes in the direction he's looking periodically that travel for a considerable distance and deal Puncture damage to all enemies caught by them.

1st, Ballistic toss: spike tosses a large spike ball that goes towards the direction his cross hairs aims at. once it hits the enemy the spikes explodes off the ball and fly's into random directions causing puncture damage per hit   (Strength mods allows more damage.) -75 energy used-

2nd, Porcupine: Spike hunches over and spike quickly extends out of his body drastically reducing the amount of damage taken. although he remains stationary; when he deactivates this ability the spikes explodes off him and into anyone within a certain range (range modes can effect how far the spikes reach is, along with with the explosion radius.) -125 energy consumed when first used and very slowly decreases over time-

3rd, spike trap: spike controls the area his cross hairs is aimed at and spikes quickly emerges out of the surface he's aiming at (walls,floors,ceilings) enemy caught within the radius gets flung and any other enemy that walks through the spike gets damage overtime.  -175 energy consumed-  (strength and range mods)

while these do sound neat, the Energy Costs are untenable.

you also wouldn't be able to cast any Abilities until the Warframe is Leveled up some.

also, the number of Spikes fired by Ability Slot 1/2 being modified by Power Strength, pl0x.

Smite is quite a show because of this, firing Worms everywhere.

you also wouldn't be able to cast any Abilities until the Warframe is Leveled up some.

also, the number of Spikes fired by Ability Slot 1/2 being modified by Power Strength, pl0x.

havent thought about the leveling, ill have to decrease the cost  o.o

Well, when you are not lazy, put in the hours needed to polish this concept. 

The artwork is very good, and the abilities are decent. I'll have more later, but just want to encourage you to find the time to work harder on this.

good idea on the spike amount