Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Valkyr Is A Cat Now (I Guess). We Need A Dog Frame.

Rada13

I wasn't really all for the idea of a lycanthrope/wolf Warframe but since Valkyr's new skin pretty much shows she was a cat frame (even though she is supposed to be a berzerker) we need some sort of dogframe or dog alt skin for someone since the Cat ratio when the Kavat will come out will be 2:1 (even though Kavat and kubrow are actually lizard and monotremes) and I would like to force an even status quo.

also minor side speculation/assumption I think DE may be more cat biased than dog

I know his may be just insane rambling, I just want to promote balance even number of animals

Thoughts.

well obviously if it does become a werewolf it would probably need too modes like equinox or the change is limited time or drains energy like valkyr's the altmode should be larger (maybe ancient size) and maybe have different movement animations, like sprinting makes it walk on all fours and instead of hopping on the wall it kind of does this crawl walk where it uses it's claws to swing itself along the wall.

one ability i would see for when it is in alt mode is biting onto an enemy then shaking it like a ragdoll like how dogs shake their heads when biting into something,  or it carries the enemy in it's jaws the enemy in it's jaws would act like a shield that protects it's front

Edited by Rada13

Lets see..

Who wants to make his Ability's with me?

I Think of him having 8.

four for his Normal Tenno Form

And when he uses his ult he gains his Lycanic Abilitys

seem c00l nuff?

Alright, I’ll try…

While in regular form:

1. Claw – Short dash and melee attack which has a high chance of inflicting slash status

2. Second Ability – IDK what to put here…

3. Instinct – Highlights alerted enemies for the Lycanframe and allies

4. Metamorphosis – The Lycanframe transforms into a monstrous form; enables the second set of abilities to be used

·Frame goes on all fours and is melee only capable

·Enhanced speed and parkour ability

While in monstrous form:

1. Gorge – Frame leaps onto a targeted enemy and tears into it; this attack heals the Lycanframe

2. Maul – Similar to Gorge, but this attack downs the enemy and initiates a finisher attack

·While mauling, the frame is vulnerable enemy b/c it is focused on a single enemy

3. Blood Lust – Activated while in monstrous form, this ability allows prolonged activation of Metamorphosis

·Extends the Metamorphosis timer every time an enemy is killed by the Lycanframe

·During activation, the Lycanframe’s melee attacks fully or partially bypass shields and armor

·Initial pounces, as the frame leaps around, have a staggering AoE

4. Enrage – Drops the Lycanframe’s shields and armor, but doubles health

·The Lycanframe cannot be healed by allies in this form and cannot receive shield/armor buffs

·Further enhanced speed, parkour ability, and melee damage

·Cannot be used simultaneously with Blood Lust active

·Once this ability times out, the Lycanframe reverts back to normal

Edit: Spelling; formatting 

Edited by YourBusDriver

well obviously if it does become a werewolf it would probably need too modes like equinox or the change is limited time or drains energy like valkyr's the altmode should be larger (maybe ancient size) and maybe have different movement animations, like sprinting makes it walk on all fours and instead of hopping on the wall it kind of does this crawl walk where it uses it's claws to swing itself along the wall.

one ability i would see for when it is in alt mode is biting onto an enemy then shaking it like a ragdoll like how dogs shake their heads when biting into something,  or it carries the enemy in it's jaws the enemy in it's jaws would act like a shield that protects it's front

snip

Edit: Spelling; formatting 

I like how you guys think now this thread just needs good art.

Edited by (PS4)Prisma144

No, just make a kuberus helmet for one of the existing warframes who need one. so pretty much anyone but excal or vauban.
that or because the kuberus is all gold and white just make it a general use prime helmet, say it was worn by the guards of the imperial executors of orokin senatorial oligarchness.

No, just make a kuberus helmet for one of the existing warframes who need one. so pretty much anyone but excal or vauban.

that or because the kuberus is all gold and white just make it a general use prime helmet, say it was worn by the guards of the imperial executors of orokin senatorial oligarchness.

I like the idea of a hat to put on any warframe, but I also like a hunter/werewolf frame.

(conflicted)

I like the idea of a hat to put on any warframe, but I also like a hunter/werewolf frame.

(conflicted)

I was thinking that the frame might be a little van Helsing inspired.

Van-helsing1.jpg

BTW, the primed version of the Lycanframe needs to be released with the Attica Prime... or at least the Sybaris Prime.

As for names...

Lykos (Lycaon)

Vurdalak

Lupo

Warg

Vulpec

Edited by YourBusDriver