Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sonicor Unable To Use Range Mods

Fari

I thought that mod was for beam extension, not increasing detonation time for weapons like sonicor. It's a rocket launcher essentially?

Hm.. maybe. Technically it's just a range mod in general, but whether it's for beams exclusively or for limited range things in general is for DE to decide I guess. I hadn't even thought of it as a "detonation time" though I guess that actually is accurate.

Now that I'm looking, it CAN however use lethal momentum. Gonna find out if that increases distance traveled.

Well I guess it's up to mods to decide what to do with this thread, maybe range shouldn't effect it, personally I'd love if range mods did effect all limited range weapons, though. (Even though flight speed tends to benefit things with a certain amount traveled too.)

Hm.. maybe. Technically it's just a range mod in general, but whether it's for beams exclusively or for limited range things in general is for DE to decide I guess. I hadn't even thought of it as a "detonation time" though I guess that actually is accurate.

Now that I'm looking, it CAN however use lethal momentum. Gonna find out if that increases distance traveled.

Well I guess it's up to mods to decide what to do with this thread, maybe range shouldn't effect it, personally I'd love if range mods did effect all limited range weapons, though. (Even though flight speed tends to benefit things with a certain amount traveled too.)

already tried it, doesn't change anything.  :/  Honestly, I'm perfectly ok with having it be as close range as it is - fits my personal assault playstyle.  

already tried it, doesn't change anything.  :/  Honestly, I'm perfectly ok with having it be as close range as it is - fits my personal assault playstyle.  

Yeah I don't mind it being pretty small range too, I like that, would like to be able to use utility mods to slightly improve it's utility though, without making it super massive.