Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Builds?

immolator1001

Question

8 answers to this question

the problem with him is his ult is lack luster for energy spent and his stare is the only ability that really requires range so modding for it kinda derps other abilities honestly until he gets buffed he is in a worse spot than even ember that said his 1 is very satisfying to use maybe build a 75% efficiency build to maximize its potential?

the problem with him is his ult is lack luster for energy spent and his stare is the only ability that really requires range so modding for it kinda derps other abilities honestly until he gets buffed he is in a worse spot than even ember that said his 1 is very satisfying to use maybe build a 75% efficiency build to maximize its potential?

Honestly what his ult needs is more health (maybe scaling like snow globe) and the ability to draw agro. I feel like if they had that Atlas could focus on petrify.

Atlas downside is definitely the fact that no matter what you mod for you end up ruining his other abilities. If you want to mod for petrify I suggest max range plus as much power str as you can get without ruining the duration and energy efficiency via partially ranked transient fortitude and blind rage. Reason being is that if u don't have that power str a lot of enemies will take forever to turn to stone and ur team could probably kill them quicker.

Honestly I skipped modding for abilities and modded for his awesome stats. What other warframe has 450 armor with 150 base power?

https://youtu.be/wlU7d11sKaM?t=6m27s

​You get 7577 effective Health with this build.

Admittedly not the best for T4D missions but a whole lot of fun to play with.

Edited by Rythiman

As others stated you have to pick which abilities you want to mod for and quite honestly none of his abilities really stand out. The frame itself has a lot of armor and huge energy pool so a tank build with Quickthinking + Rage + Steel Fiber + Flow + vitality is very possible.

I just got mine and he's at R20 now... I'm thinking of a build for the ult and the 2nd. not really liking petrify bec it's the same as spectral scream which I also hate. 

maybe you should mod for str + range and a bit of eff if you want a build for petrify. but I'm thinking personally of a dur + str build at least I think this will work well for the second and ult. 

I've been leaning on a Strenght + Range build for Atlas. As of now it seems his 1 and 3 are his best bets, especially when put into a combo. His 2, The Wall, seems like it can be good for holding a doorway, though even with strenght builds it doesn't last long. That being said if you're able to roll it into the enemies then it can do massive damage.