Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About That Supra...

Notso

I've got it at a DPS of a whopping 9167, including the reload. That's 45% better than the Gorgon's 6325.

Has anybody got their hands on this yet? What are it's drawbacks?

EDIT: Fixed the maths.

Edited by Notso

If you aren't in one of those superclans with the 1000+ players, you probably wouldn't know. The Supra is one of the energy weapons available for research in the dojo energy lab. It's supposed to be like a laser gorgon or something, though I'm not sure. My clan hasn't researched that far yet.

So... are those prices for the whole clan to pay or is it what it cost to build it for yourself? how does it work when you build weapons from the dojo?

That price is the total pool that the clan have to pay to research, the bp itself only cost like 15k and you can buy a copy from the lab.

That price is the total pool that the clan have to pay to research, the bp itself only cost like 15k and you can buy a copy from the lab.

Good, lol, but how much does it cost for a player to build it then?

Also! If I join a clan that have unlocked a bunch of things, could I buy the blueprints instantly or do I need to buy access in some way? Thanks!

Good, lol, but how much does it cost for a player to build it then?

Also! If I join a clan that have unlocked a bunch of things, could I buy the blueprints instantly or do I need to buy access in some way? Thanks!

1.) We're not sure yet as nobody has gotten it yet

2.) See above, but I expect once you have the BP it's yours; I think the bp's will be sold at the oracle but... starter research projects have a 3 day wait that cannot be rushed and the Supra is a bit up there...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE?!

He doesn't... that's why he asked if anyone has it.

Edited by Bakim0n0

Quick question. What is stopping me from say, leaving my clan, joining a big one when their research is done, buying the BP's, starting them building and then just leaving the clan and rejoining the old one? Seems cheap to me but just curious...

Quick question. What is stopping me from say, leaving my clan, joining a big one when their research is done, buying the BP's, starting them building and then just leaving the clan and rejoining the old one? Seems cheap to me but just curious...

At the moment? The clan with the BP's recruitment policy.