Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Undermine Maroo Scans Don't Show In The Codex

JackBeloved

<EDIT>I added a comment about this here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/page-11#entry6040642 since it was pinned at the top of the subforum. Hope this gets some attention... </EDIT>

As a completionist, I've always regretted not having the presence of mind to scan Maroo in the one single mission that she appeared in during the Stolen Dreams quest. Since there has been talk about making past missions replay-able at some point in the future, I decided to wait it out.

But imagine my delight when I unlocked the cell in the second Project Undermine mission and find Maroo! I scanned her right away, and have replayed the mission multiple times to scan her more.

However, while these scans show as successful in mission, when I finish and check in my Codex, there's a big grayed-out silhouette of Maroo's signature headgear and a bunch of "?" where the name "Maroo" should be, right there near the Manics.

DE, please! Fix it so that we who missed Maroo the first time can get her scanned! This Tactical Alert won't last much longer, so if you don't get to fixing it before it's over, please run a script or something to count these scans!

Edited by JackBeloved

There seems to be general issues with scanning things from this tac alert.

At least you can play these missions over and over, so you can probably get her scanned enough times to get her done, and then hope for her to show up completed in the codes when DE fixes this.

Interesting, since I scanned Maroo on the tactical alert and it seemed to unlock her codex entry.

To be honest however, I can't remember if I scanned her the last time she appeared.

As of U17.5, not one damn scan is working. I've tried to scan Clem and Maroo with both Codex and Simaris Scanners, both of them won't appear in the Codex. I've did it on host side, client side and solo... none. To add more to the problem, I have two of the same entries for Isolator Bursa. The duplicate problem is back, I guess it can't and will never be fixed.

Edited by Vayne_Solidor