Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reports Of Newer Players Having Listet Art Reset.

KoshLovesYou

Haven't experienced this myself, but I haven't been messing with the new Liset/Mantis stuff yet. Quite a few new joiners to Warframe are having their Liset customization reset itself. Even with fiddling around with past fixes, it seems to reset when they return from a mission or relay. Even goes back to the default skin settings.

Anyone else hearing/seeing new players with this problem, new friends or clan members? This doesn't seem to be affecting people who already had their customization set prior to the patch. Anyone seeing their Mantis stuff decustomize, maybe?

I wouldn't say this is an Art and Animation issue, instead it seems to go directly to the server and account storing. I've seen a thread today about this, indeed.

I don't really know what to suggest here because this seems like quite a big issue on DE's end that needs priority, so our best bet is to have someone notice this thread and log it ASAP. Do frames and weapons suffer of the same issue? Purchasing slots, Liset interior colors?

Edited by NightmareT12

This is a REAL thing, especially over Steam client, and needs fixing. It's only the exterior BTW Nightmare, weapons, frames, sentinels, interior... Pretty much everything else is unaffected. I hope that helps both you and the devs, as it becomes supremely frustrating.

I am new to Warframe and I will customize the exterior of my ship. It shows up on the initial loading screen for a mission, but when the mission finishes and it is loading me back into my liset, it will be back to the default. I also bought the Pahta Liset skin through the market and it says "1 owned", but it isn't showing up in the customizations and it has been more than 24 hours since I purchased it. I am not sure if the second issue is related, but maybe it is.

Edited by Redfury9

Besides being newer players to Warframe, it would be smart to know a few things, to see if there's any specifics causing it:

-Quests completed?

-Your point in the game? (Mastery Rank, nodes unlocked)

It doesn't matter the mission, I've done missions from multiple planets and types and they all reset the ship customizations to default.

As for mastery rank, I am currently mastery rank 3.

YES!! I'm new to Warframe myself, and I've suffered through this bug since I got here! Every color or customization I perform on my warframe or interior of my ship remains; however, the exterior's customization will not stay no matter what I do. It doesn't matter if I complete a mission, fail one, or even log in or out. It all seems connected to returning to the lobby - that's when the reset happens!

Oh, and I'm also rank 3. Nevertheless, it's an issue that I'll likely deal with from rank 1-5. Hopefully, it'll be resolved by the time I can shoot off a few rounds on my "Soon-to-be-built" Soma Prime!

Edited by Simulacrumonculus

Still having this issue, still unable to customize the Liset's exterior with skins, or colorize it without it reverting back to the default. I submitted a help ticket and was told to check the download cache, which I did. I also validated my files on Steam. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem.

Edited by Nierius

Besides being newer players to Warframe, it would be smart to know a few things, to see if there's any specifics causing it:

-Quests completed?

-Your point in the game? (Mastery Rank, nodes unlocked)

I'm currently mastery rank 5 and nothing is different. Colors don't stick. I bought a Livery and the menu pops up, but the squares to select them doesn't appear.

I'm currently mastery rank 5 and nothing is different. Colors don't stick. I bought a Livery and the menu pops up, but the squares to select them doesn't appear.

I reached Rank 4 and tried purchasing a skin, believing that doing so would cause the colors to save. Instead, I cannot apply the livery for the above reason. Prior to purchasing the skin, the menu opened properly, albeit with empty squares.

Perhaps the ships are getting bleached by solar radiation?

Edited by ManniManniManni

Same problem here no matter what I do I can't select this "new" Liset.

I see some people have it yet the majority of people are running around with default skins. I believe it's because of the bug posted here.

http://puu.sh/kUTJ3/dbc4e7b07c.jpg So I click Purchase I does it and nothing happens.

Then I go to customize. The default one is there. I change colors and they are there for now.

http://puu.sh/kUTP4/f00d27ac12.jpg

http://puu.sh/kUTS0/c1a927995c.jpg

And then I run another one and it won't stick.

http://puu.sh/kUTVB/de1aae48c8.jpg

Same here bought the Phata skin and go the Livery menu and nothing appears. Colours don't save either, I just want a fix or my 50 platinum back. ;(

Same.  There are quite a few threads on this same problem. 

It's not too big a stretch to call this fraud; I spent plat specifically so I could change these colors.

I made my account somewhere in the Oct 15-Oct 17 range this year and am now mastery rank 4.  Many many of the players I've seen report this are newer, like me.

If this is difficult to fix it doesn't speak well of the devs or their work :/

I am also having the same problem with the Liset exterior colours. Everything that everyone here has said is the same for me. All colours stay except for the Liset exterior. I change the colours and they are there for when I start and complete one mission, but when I start a second, the colours have reset.

I am a newer player (game time nearly 2 days) and I am closing in on mastery rank 3. My current quests are Howl of the Kubrow, and The Archwing. Both of which I need other resources to be able to complete them. I have six planets on my navigation - Jupiter being the most recently unlocked.

Initially I wondered whether it was a rank locked thing but it's kind of comforting that other players are experiencing the same problem. It doesn't affect the gameplay but it is annoying that my landing craft has to stay in the default colours.

So the Haloween stuff came out today, i bought the bundle for The Day of the Dead Liset skins and i was unable to change exterior colors and whenever i try to select livery nothing appears. I feel like my plat has just been wasted.

Im Having the customize reset problem, everytime i change the colors of the liset(external colors), it goes back deafult at the next loading screen, also, the liset flaps animation won't work, they won't open at LFM click.

Edited by DwarvenSage

So the Haloween stuff came out today, i bought the bundle for The Day of the Dead Liset skins and i was unable to change exterior colors and whenever i try to select livery nothing appears. I feel like my plat has just been wasted.

Same problem here with the Phata skin 50 plat down the drain. I wish teh devs would be nice and fix or refund us...

• 2 weeks later...