Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduce After 2 Years And 1 Month

BaSiLB

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, im Basil, Yes my Name is Basil, not the herb thoug, actually im from Egypt but since i was kid my parents moved to United Arab Emirates (UAE), i used to visit egypt every summer but my last visist was on 2012 so almost 3 years now.

If you wonder how did i find Warframe, one day i was checking the new games that will come on ps4 when it releases so i check their trailers etc, i find warframe i liked it, i said lets give it a try i downloaded the game in the beginning i was completely lost i had no idea what im doing but some good humans helped me to get on my feet plus youtube videos and tutorials then i start to have an idea about what im doing, i was a bit lucky because once i start playing there was an event which give me the "strun warith".

What made me feeling love with Warframe how different it was from other games and how beautiful the graphics was and still improving which really surprising me !! (had bad pc before), then i start supporting the game and i become a founder in last days of the program and im glad i did but sadly i didnt get my swag (founder t-shirt and the headband ).

WELL, if you ever feel like you want to play with someone or teamup or need any help dont be shy and come ask for it, message me in game or in the forums and it will be my pressure to help you i may give u some cookies !!

Peace \m/ . \m/

Welcome, BaSiLB. If what --MZez-- now said is true (you being in his clan), I expect you to have a continued blast of a time in this game:)

A bit of a late introduction though for all the posts and hour spent on the game, don't you thing?;)

Welcome to the forums Tenno!

Thank you bro ~ \m/

Hi BaSiLB.You are the only founder I've heard of who actually lives in the Arabian regions.Cant complain though since I live in the Arabian regions.Unusual finding someone from Egypt Who speaks English properly.Nice to meet you and have a good day :) !

Actually the game wasn't popular when the founder pack was running in the Arabian regions at ALL, other wise you would find many founder im sure,

Haha i know what do you mean, but what improved my English is online games, and my pleasure to meet you 

Peace \m/

Hi!

So jealous of your beautiful weather !!

:)

How dare you say that, i think you never have been here, we have 2 seasons only, one which we melt in and the other is kinda good :D

Welcome to Warframe! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm sure we can answer anything you might ask.

IF you have any question feel free to ask 

Peace \m/

Welcome, BaSiLB. If what --MZez-- now said is true (you being in his clan), I expect you to have a continued blast of a time in this game:)

A bit of a late introduction though for all the posts and hour spent on the game, don't you thing?;)

Well, you dont have to introduce your self like it is a MUST thing, plus i didnt feel like doing it until now, you have to learn to do things with passion bro, Peace \m/

Does that Gersemi profile icon come with the Skin in the market? Or do you have to buy it separately? o_o I want it lol

You can buy it from the market separately

BaSiLB, nice introducions im happy to have you in my clan and in this community (awsome player!)

Thank you, you made me shy now :>

Edited by BaSiLB