Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Imagine This Forma?

PurpleBomber

To preface, I am firmly in the "there is no such thing as too much forma" camp. This is just addressing some inconsistent information.

Like many, I've been running ODD for the Trinity blueprint. No luck so far, but I did get two forma blueprints yesterday. Okay, sure, I'll find a use for those. At the time I was still fuzzy on if ODD had both the Trinity BP and the Dual Kamas handle, but I remembered that the drop tables topic had since been corrected to include the derelict tables again. So I checked that, and:

OROKIN DERELICT DEFENSE
Rotation C:
??????
??????
SOMA PRIME STOCK

Alright, it's easy to reason that yes, both the Trinity BP and Dual Kamas handle are in ODD. No mention of the forma BPs, but this is a prime parts list and we shouldn't expect it to list the keys and the forma and all that... right?

OROKIN DERELICT SURVIVAL
Rotation C:
BURSTON PRIME BARREL
NOVA PRIME SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT
FORMA BLUEPRINT

Well, I'm stumped. Why does ODD not have its forma BP drop listed? Omission? Conformity with ODS that only has 3 drops listed? Is ODD not supposed to drop forma? It's not really a complex issue, the forma BP drop in ODD just needs to be listed as it is in fact there.

... Well, that or remove the forma BP drop that isn't supposed to be there and put more weight into T1 key drops the new prime parts are supposed to be slightly less hard to get.

To preface, I am firmly in the "there is no such thing as too much forma" camp. This is just addressing some inconsistent information.

Like many, I've been running ODD for the Trinity blueprint. No luck so far, but I did get two forma blueprints yesterday. Okay, sure, I'll find a use for those. At the time I was still fuzzy on if ODD had both the Trinity BP and the Dual Kamas handle, but I remembered that the drop tables topic had since been corrected to include the derelict tables again. So I checked that, and:

OROKIN DERELICT DEFENSE
Rotation C:
??????
??????
SOMA PRIME STOCK

Alright, it's easy to reason that yes, both the Trinity BP and Dual Kamas handle are in ODD. No mention of the forma BPs, but this is a prime parts list and we shouldn't expect it to list the keys and the forma and all that... right?

OROKIN DERELICT SURVIVAL
Rotation C:
BURSTON PRIME BARREL
NOVA PRIME SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT
FORMA BLUEPRINT

Well, I'm stumped. Why does ODD not have its forma BP drop listed? Omission? Conformity with ODS that only has 3 drops listed? Is ODD not supposed to drop forma? It's not really a complex issue, the forma BP drop in ODD just needs to be listed as it is in fact there.

... Well, that or remove the forma BP drop that isn't supposed to be there and put more weight into T1 key drops the new prime parts are supposed to be slightly less hard to get.

Actually, new prime parts are supposed to be hard as hell to get so people buy Prime Access. After PA ends, drop chances will (hopefully) become reasonable.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say it's an oversight/error. Forma should be listed as a possible reward. (Keys and resources should be too, so we can see the saturation)

Yep... still no Prime Dual Kamas Handle. Trinity BP actually drops like 30% of the C-rotations. Got literally only 1 forma and 1 handle thusfar after the Trinity PA release. Done about 15 to 20 runs for them.