The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Build.

Ragak

Question

Well this is my Personal build for scalibur.

Tested on T3 Surv 60 Min.

WF : http://i.imgur.com/c9xl6Mm.png

Melee: http://i.imgur.com/zGVDcao.png

Well the build was tested againts lvl 105 mob during on T3 Surv. For heavy enemis just trow some Radial blind and destroy your enemy whit ur exalted ;), 0 Death's Durig this match. 1574 Kills followed for Saryn 984 :P

P/D: on party was no corrosive proyect or nova, just a Nekros, Saryn and cant remember the other, but i was solo wole match killing, Iruned all the match handing exalted blade, you will understand how i use exalted blade all the time when u test my build

Well I hope this get ussfull.

Cyaa

Edited by Ragak

12 answers to this question

The build isn't bad if it suits you. I'm sure everyone's is going to be different. Personally, I'm not a fan of using NM because, I like my range for RB.

Mine is:

- Vitality

- Steel Fiber

- Rage

- Primed Flow

- Primed Continuity

- Stretch

- Streamline

- Transient Fortitude

- Aura: Any, left it unmodded

- Exilus: Mobilze or Handspring

- Arcane Pendragon Helm

- Arcane Guardian on Synadana

With Excalibur, I don't tend to relay on just one power as all of them work fantastic together. Energy usage is still pretty good (at least for me, I'm happy with it) and has taken me through T3/T4/OD missions without an issue through 40 mins. Didn't go further because, frankly, got bored testing it solo.

Again, it's all up to personal playstyle.

Why are you even adding Narrow Minded? With Constitution or Continuity you'd still have 25% cost for EB?

Edit: I use Primed Continuity in place of NM and Corrosive Projection aura instead of SC. But basically the same build.

The tankier setup I use is swapping TF for Intensify, which lets me drop the duration mod, drop stretch as well and go PFlow and QT. But it's more of a Solo setup where getting downed is getting dead, so I add the extra buffer 'just in case'.

Edited by Darzk

Speaking of exal, how does exalted blade work exactly? It lasts very long time, is this so called "toggle" ability? Can it be up all the time? (I think I've noticed that it can last shorter when used immediately..?)

What melee weapon and mods would compliment that ability best? Is it affected by weapon speed and range?

Some youtubers believe that reworked excal is one of best endgame frames, you agree? 

I personally agree excal for endgame, thinking abaut him like the best warframe atm.

Basically my exalted blade consume 1 energy per 2.5 secs, so i can handle long time, wile i can still use RB for more dmg, and hold exalted at same time.

Edited by Ragak

Why are you even adding Narrow Minded? With Constitution or Continuity you'd still have 25% cost for EB?

Edit: I use Primed Continuity in place of NM and Corrosive Projection aura instead of SC. But basically the same build.

The tankier setup I use is swapping TF for Intensify, which lets me drop the duration mod, drop stretch as well and go PFlow and QT. But it's more of a Solo setup where getting downed is getting dead, so I add the extra buffer 'just in case'.

Abaut NM Cuz whit out that mi power duration decrase alot, and ite consume insame energy, included repacing him whit Const or cont, my energy drag become form 1 per 2.5 sec's to like 5 or 7 per sec.

I try to made this build for solo playing, working whit team as well, RB still have 20 meters range i consider that eneught.

Edited by Ragak

Abaut NM Cuz whit out that mi power duration decrase alot, and ite consume insame energy, included repacing him whit Const or cont, my energy drag become form 1 per 2.5 sec's to like 5 or 7 per sec.

I try to made this build for solo playing, working whit team as well, RB still have 20 meters range i consider that eneught.

Your power drain with Narrow Minded in that build is exactly the same if you replaced that mod with Constitution or Continuity - doesn't even have to be Primed. All that you lose is a bit of blinding duration, but you gain more benefit from the increased range than you give up with the shorter duration, imo.