Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Please fix the VOID sabotage missions. Too annoying to find all the cahces then get stonewalled because one of the 2 minibosses can't be killed. This has been going on a long time...

I have noticed that it mostly happens in solo mode, and if you kill Venk'ra Tel (the ranged boss) first, leaving Sprag (the melee one) invulnerable. You could go and try taking out Sprag and recording the outcome. And then submitting a bug report.

Edited by SoanoS

Hola  me gustaria que  cambiaran  la  ultima  habilidad de Mesa  que  la  regresen a como estaba  y  mejoren  el consumo de  energia 

...wat ಠ_ಠ

I can only assume this is about the ridiculous Mesa energy consumption. Switching to balanced duration/efficiency build helps, but it won't be same as before.

Edited by SoanoS

...wat ಠ_ಠ

I can only assume this is about the ridiculous Mesa energy consumption. Switching to balanced duration/efficiency build helps, but it won't be same as before.

i find her decent if you drop blind range, and throw on a maxed streamline and maxed fleeting expertese. after those you can do practically anything and still be at maximum efficiency. this might be a bug at the moment but efficiency is capped at the end, so the 90% efficiency from the two mods actually helps, then having 50% duration only brings it to new 20% energy consumption, which is then brought up to the cap of 25%.

So much archwings for nothing...  its bugged as hell and with a drop rate of parts that has made a week useless...

Killing enemies with melee (especially Gox) in Salacia Neptune sometimes make the camera stand to close to the warframe. Enemies sometimes get stuck inside structures leaving the wave unfinished and leaving no other option than abort mision (especially anoying on wave 15 onwards). If the player hosting leave the mission, when the host changes, no enemies come to battle leaving again, no other option than abort... And the reward parts for that mision (and others) in rotation C are so many and in a bad rate that has made a entire week of farming the blade of Kaszas a complete waste of time. 

My expectations on archwings are plummeting...

bring 2xEnemy radar aura for enemies stuck in buildings, use the grattler to kill them as it has great punch though, and the bug with people's views being stuck to close can be fixed by dying and reviving, the laser grids are great for this. The eletron can also be used to sweep up remaining enemies.

Recently I realized that we can't mark the Sentinels with waypoints anymore. I dont know when, but i would say with 17.5 or 17.6.

I don't especially need to mark the Sentinel, but I really would like to be able to mark a teamleader.

Most importantly in Survival missions it's very important to mark the teamleader.

With the new frantic gameplay  we need something to coordinate the team and a teamleadermarker would be very handy.

Much appreciated

bring 2xEnemy radar aura for enemies stuck in buildings, use the grattler to kill them as it has great punch though, and the bug with people's views being stuck to close can be fixed by dying and reviving, the laser grids are great for this. The eletron can also be used to sweep up remaining enemies.

Even the mod "animal instinct" locate enemies in archwing missions and I use it, but its worthless in this affair, because I dont have a Grattler, and in the case of having it, I dont know if the punch through of the Grattler can surpase all the 3D scenario model to reach the enemy. (the hud sometimes marked enemies stuck within the scenario at 164 m.), I dont even know if the reach of the Fluctus can go that long, and I dont want to create any weapon just because a bugged mission oblige me to do so.