Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

I do believe if you increase the spawn chance, it wouldn't be called "RARE" anymore... XD

Yeah, very funny. 1% spawn chance per map (and that's only Rare, not Reinforced which is 10x more rare) and add another RNG of the crate actually dropping the part you need, you're much better off buying it from the damn market at this point.

Since its already leaked, For those that already own DOTD Skin pack, will the Imperator skin be automatically given to them or are they going to have to buy it again?

Previously it has been a new bundle every year. I don't see why this year would be any different.

Yeah, very funny. 1% spawn chance per map (and that's only Rare, not Reinforced which is 10x more rare) and add another RNG of the crate actually dropping the part you need, you're much better off buying it from the damn market at this point.

At a minimum, we should have some sort of indication that a rare container is somewhere in the mission. Have Lotus call us up and be like "hey bro, I'm detecting some phat loot somewhere"

Edited by Hortonman

At a minimum, we should have some sort of indication that a rare container is somewhere in the mission. Have Lotis call us up and be like "hey bro, I'm detecting some phat loot somewhere"

yeah so you start a mission and insta leave if you don't have the lotus message until you get it ...

Why did you made Atlas Rumblers insta die when they enter a nulifier bubble :l

This is really annoying in t3 - t4, you cast the skill and they die 3sec after because they run into his bubble, there is no point of having a duration build anymore for high level void/corpus maps :(

Can you at least change the IA like they will avoid the nulifier bubble, or make it like they are pushed away from the bubble, or anything else because since you can't control them this is really annoying to see them rushing into a dead end ;(

Edited by clemza

Atlas improvements, Great!

Rumblers now survive, but still need more combat prowess. 

To which I leave my improvements: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/540798-atlas-feedback-much-improved-on-1762-still-needs-tweaks-on-3-and-4/?p=6074269

TL;DR: 

Petrify: would do well to petrify incoming projectiles, blocking or at least mitigating frontal damage. 

RUMBLERS:

- Immune to procs+crits+headshots

- Give them Ground Slam like the enemy heavies.

- Remove duration

More Moves:

Boulder Dash - create a boulder a la tectonics and send it towards a VIP/Heavy, and run after it.

Rage Quit - Rumblers explode twice, at 50% and 0% (at 50% they recompose themselves)

More advanced move ideas at the linked page. 

Petrify: would do well to petrify incoming projectiles, blocking or at least mitigating frontal damage. 

RUMBLERS:

- Immune to procs+crits+headshots

- Give them Ground Slam like the enemy heavies.

- Remove duration

More Moves:

Boulder Dash - create a boulder a la tectonics and send it towards a VIP/Heavy, and run after it.

Rage Quit - Rumblers explode twice, at 50% and 0% (at 50% they recompose themselves)

I would adore these changes.

Can't keep this shut anymore. Atlas's. Not Atlas'. Atlas is not plural, it's a singular proper noun.

Both Atlas' and Atlas's is correct because there is  disagreement on whether proper nouns ending in s get just ' or 's. Both are considered correct. The key is to consistently use one or the other. 

Nice hotfix! The changes to Atlas look great and I can't wait to try it out!

Couple things to report though:

-Atlas' Tectonics is intangible to warframes, but if you stand in front of it (looking away from it) and cast again, the boulder then pushes you along with it. This makes no sense. It should either be tangible at all times or none of the time. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, LOL

-Atlas' Rumblers have this strange habit of running DIRECTLY INTO NULLIFIER BUBBLES! This is incredibly annoying as we have no control over them and they got themselves killed numerous times immediately after spawning because the nullifier was the closest enemy at the time. What if the nullifier bubbles did damage over time to them instead of killing them outright, that way we have time to save them? Or, just make it so the nullifier bubbles don't do anything to them.

-Colors in the void have seem really washed out since I think 17.5. For instance, simulor vortexes are not nearly as bright as they should be, but just everything seems really washed out and muted. This is not the case in other tilesets so far as I can tell.

And finally, I will keep saying this until something gets changed. Void Exterminate, Capture, and Mobile Defense really need to be changed to drop more prime rewards. Void keys are hard enough to farm, but when we literally only get a single drop per key, this causes these keys to run out REALLY fast when farming for prime drops, and with the absurdly low drop chance of most good prime items, this means many of us are basically out of luck getting these items. Sabatage missions are stupidly easy and yet they drop 3 items per mission. That makes these the easiest void mission to farm. Survival, Defense, and Interception aren't nearly as easy, but at least there is a possibility of multiple drops per mission if you can hold out long enough. Basically what I'm saying is...the void is ridiculously unbalanced and needs to change. I know you are working on something new to replace the void, but until then, can you please at least give us multiple drops per mission? I still haven't gotten the Ash Prime blueprint because the thing WILL NOT DROP!

Okay, rant over. Please think about this as it's a real problem and it's the reason why I basically stopped playing warframe for a few weeks. I don't want to stop playing as I like the game, but I also get really frustrated wasting so many hours for one item in the game. It's why I don't play MMOs. I played warframe because I thought it was different...please don't disappoint me DE!

Edited by PhoeniixFiire